Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizarreFoodie

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
My son currently has my old, beaten up 3GS. I'd love to give him an iPod Touch with the better display and FaceTime capability, and, and, and... A second one would go to my mom, then everybody could FaceTime until the cows come home.

stephenpelosi

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Since it is a lumpsum to spend I would love to get a apple tv for when I am at school so I can watch Netflix all day, a new iPhone because mine is a little destroyed from my first semester in college, and I would get a new case that is waterproof off of the apple store! This would be thR ilimate Christmas present of all time!

authentic103

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Truthfully I want an iPad so my wife can use it as a teaching tool for our 2 year old son, but I forgot to get my reply in last week with all the holiday craziness going on. I would love to give my son an iPod touch as well. He always wants to play with our iPhones and it would be perfect for him to use instead.

StarrWulfe

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Oh PLEASE pick ME!! I hope I win so I can get an unlocked iPhone 4s since my 3Gs' antenna broke and Softbank won't replace it... I'm using a spare android set since May, but I still have so many hard to replace apps on the iPhone-- I've been using it as a glorified iPod Touch by tethering it via wifi to the 'droid or using public wifi access here in Japan! With an unlocked set, I can just use whatever carrier I like-- I may just move to DoCoMo or Bmobile after my contract expires...and I travel throughout Asia a lot so that would also help as well...

Allz4evr

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Would Be a Miracle

It would be really nice to win to grant my cousins wishes. She is 13 and really wants a iPod touch or iPhone. I would really like to get her one because shes never really had anything of her own. Her mom would love to get her but they cant afford and neither can I because i'm only 14. I would ask my parents but they cant afford to buy her one either. She had a lot of disappointments in her life she just had her first birthday party last year. If i could get her this she would be really happy, and would bring me joy to see the smile on her face. I would also like to purchase iPod touches to give to charity.

-A wish

CarolynR

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd love a couple of iPod Touches to give as gifts to family members that don't own iPhones so we could still FaceTime with each other.

gcardona

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Decisions, decisions, decisions....... I have an iPhone 4 now but I can choose between an iPod Touch for my nephew, a new iPhone for me or maybe wait along for the iPad 3....... either way I still have some time to choose. Hopefully the prize would be coming my way.

poste

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
As a tech geek I would really love to finally get my hands on an ipad 3 (don't have an ipad yet), also would love to get my dad an iphone as I think he would like it much more than his current blackberry torch.

Prabhdeepsingh7

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I would like to have iphone 4S..beacause it is the best smartphone ever made in whole world by An esteemed company Apple...I want feel the power of A5 processor nd Siri..playing epic games like Infinity blade 2....!! I currently own second hand iphone 3GS..I wanted an Iphone on my 18th birthday but due to lack of money I was not able to buy it and still i'm hoping for Iphone 4S..!!

Prabhdeepsingh7

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I would like to have iphone 4S..beacause it is the best smartphone ever made in whole world by An esteemed company Apple...I want to feel the power of A5 processor nd Siri..playing epic games like Infinity blade 2....!! I currently own second hand iphone 3GS..I wanted an Iphone on my 18th birthday but due to lack of money I was not able to buy it and still i'm hoping for Iphone 4S..!!

YoungKevin

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Please choose me!

I'm just a good person all around. I do good things for people all the time. I live by the model if you do good things for people. Good things will happen to you and this is the perfect opportunity for something good to happen to me. I don't wanna sound too selfish but it's a device of my dreams

anthonyrt

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Reward my grandsons

My twin grandsons are great kids and excellent students at school... I would love to give them each an iPod Touch to reward them for their achievements and to encourage them to develop IT skills as they grow older.

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to win a couple iPod Touches (any generation) since my family mainly uses iOS as our main gaming platform, it would be nice not to have to share devices to play games and be able to experience multiple multiplayer games on iOS devices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77