Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnighte13

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Keeping the family together

Being an iPhone owner, the versatility of all the apps you can run along with being a fantastic music player can't be beat. With some iPod Touches, I would give to my family back in NY and NJ. My wife and I moved to Indiana for jobs, so getting back to the East coast doesn't happen very often. The FaceTime feature is excellent for seeing the family, especially our nieces and nephews. It's a great way to drop in and say hi!

mellisnj

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an ipad 2 for my daughter. She excels in school and it would just be a great addition to her learning experience. Plus she would probably try to Facetime me all evening while I'm at work. lol

Patricia 89

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Patricia 89

Hi, I am almost an octogenarion, who has recently and belatedly,:mad: become obsessed with landscape photography, (I especially admire David Noton's and Joe Cornish's work). I use Macs, and I would love to have an ITouch and and an Ipad2 please, so that I can view my photos 'on location'. However, as for most pensioners, funds are stretched. Thanks, Pat

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
iPod touches, in the LARGE STORAGE SPACE capacity, would be nice for those times when I'm thinking about conserving phone battery but still interested in watching vids, etc., or for when the iPhone is serving as GPS and the family still wants music etc. Great for long car trips.

jestnut

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Planning on moving overseas and would love to do facetime with my family when I leave. It'll be great for my parents to see their first grandchild through facetime!!!

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Man the I hope now that Steve jobs died apple keeps on showing more revolutionary stuff. Please I want to win im desperate for an iphone everytime that I see one I go crazy but if I had one, I would love it till it does not work anymore. Please. Hope I win!!!!!

Dhenz

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
My nephew really loves my iPhone, she used to play games and tapping my iPhone screen without purpose. LoL.. If I got the iPod Touch, I think it suits her so I'm going to give it to her and I'm sure she will be very happy. Not only games, I will install education apps for her!
As if I win the other one, I will fill it with musics, videos, and movies. Anyone at my home can borrow it anytime they want so it won't be my very own iPod Touch but my other families too!

Soviet Reunion

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
The iPod Touch was my first iOS device a few years ago, and I've fallen in love with it ever sense. It's what led me to the iPhone, and eventually (hopefully soon!) my first Mac.

khyrk

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win this contest as I've always wanted a mac. While it easier to come up with $500 to buy a pc which sucks, the real value is in the mac but it cost $1000. Pick me and make me the mac-daddy this Christmas!:):)

hazzer07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I really want to give my nan an iPad because I showed her one, and she was so excited with the photo browsing experience! :eek:

hldrtght

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Win Your Dream ios device

I would love to win an ipad2 to round out my Apple collection. I've had a MacBook Pro for a couple of years and just switched to a iPhone 4s a few weeks ago and I would love to have the "triple play" with an iPad added to the collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2