Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

besanford

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to win so I can finally get an iPad 2 only because my wife says I can't have one. If I win it she can't argue that I had to spend my money!! Good luck to everyone. May the best comment win!

plf2hawaii

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I would apply the gift certificate to the purchase of a iPad. I would use the iPad to lighten my backpack by allowing me to leave my laptop behind.

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
If I'm lucky enough to win, I'd put that money toward a 64 gb iPad. It's easy to eat up storage when editing photography.

rdbecker

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I would love to win an iPod Touch because my eight year old son told Santa tonight that he wants one for Christmas. He also put it on his "Santa Stop Here" sign that he's going to put on his bedroom window.

touch.JPG

Last edited:

mikenoe

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
My wife is in desparate need of a new laptop to replace her 5 year old GATEWAY laptop.

ccalvarez

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
ipod touch

My kids love my iphone and an iPod touch would be cool for them to have so they can have their own Apple device to play with and leave my alone.

nosivad79

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
Amazing, yet another chance to win a gift that would help bring a happy post Christmas gift to my wife.

She desperately needs a new phone and this would make that so! Thanks for the opportunity.

Best of luck to all!

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Man I want an iPod Touch

I would Love to win so I can give an iPod to my girlfriend so we could facetime and imessage all the time and one to my little brother he loves my iPhone but I would really love if he has an iPod so he can play Cut the rope without getting my iPhone with jelly :D

gfountaine

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I'd love and iPad 3 when its released. I work in mobile marketing and would be a great tool to demo with clients. Plus ipads are cool ;-) Happy Holidays TiPb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2