- 12-16-2011, 03:47 PM #251
- 12-16-2011, 03:48 PM #252iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why I like to have it
If I could be a winner. I honestly buy an iPad for my mom so she can get rid of the black and white nook. She loves to play with my wife's when she comes over. She always says, I like to have one. Wish I could.
- 12-16-2011, 03:51 PM #253iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
all about me to NYC
I would love to have an iPad to use on my new daily bus commute to NYC. Much easier to use/read than my iphone! and with iMessage and icloud, I would have the best combination!
- 12-16-2011, 03:53 PM #254iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Throw my name in the hat
I'd love to replace the aging laptop my wife uses with a new iPad - 4 years ago she wasn't sure why I got it for her, but she still uses it every day!
Thanks, and good luck to everyone
- 12-16-2011, 03:54 PM #255
- 12-16-2011, 03:56 PM #256iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
an iPod touch would be a great gift for my dad who has a windows phone and longs for the iOS apps.
- 12-16-2011, 03:56 PM #257iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
I have a 2nd gen iPod that I'd LOVE to give to my little son (he loves it to learn his letters and numbers so far, but can too easily get out of apps and trash things) when I win an new one from TiPb!
- 12-16-2011, 03:56 PM #258
- 12-16-2011, 03:57 PM #259
- 12-16-2011, 03:58 PM #260
- 12-16-2011, 03:59 PM #261iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Would love to win this. Then I could get each of my kids an iPod touch.
- 12-16-2011, 03:59 PM #262
- 12-16-2011, 04:00 PM #263iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
why my family and I should win...
this prize would help us purchase an item or items to help with homeschooling and keep us, our military family, in contact with our family and friends across the US! oh, please, please, please!
- 12-16-2011, 04:01 PM #264
i would LOVE to win this ipod touch! recently my dad was diagnosed with cancer and we just found out a couple of days ago that this is going to be a long term treatment. if chosen, i would give this to my dad to keep busy while he is getting chemo in the hospital or while he is on bedrest. he loves apple products (as i just got my first iphone 4s!) and he loves what you can do with the phone. i would love to load up some music and some games on it for him so he can be occupied during the day. also, we have friends and family that are not near us and he is amazed by the facetime integration in these devices. i let him borrow my iphone to facetime my sister while he was getting a treatment yesterday and he seemed to calm him down a lot.
please tipb, consider me for this giveaway! happy holidays
- 12-16-2011, 04:01 PM #265
- 12-16-2011, 04:03 PM #266iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
It would be awesome to win, then I can get my girlfriend her own ipad, instead of using mine! Plus she deserves it, she does so much for me and her kids!
- 12-16-2011, 04:06 PM #267
- 12-16-2011, 04:09 PM #268
- 12-16-2011, 04:11 PM #269
- 12-16-2011, 04:14 PM #270
- 12-16-2011, 04:18 PM #271iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I'd like to win because I want to use Siri on the new iOS devices
- 12-16-2011, 04:18 PM #272
- 12-16-2011, 04:21 PM #273iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
iPad 3 would really make my year!
- 12-16-2011, 04:25 PM #274
- 12-16-2011, 04:25 PM #275