IPhone 6s vs IPhone 6s plus

Tymes7

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi all

Please help this weekend I'm buying myself an iPhone for the very first-time I want it to be my second phone as I currently own an Samsung S7 Edge
what I would really want to know which iPhone is the best between 6s & 6s plus?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Are you really into photography? If so, the Plus has some edge over the regular 6s, along with better battery life over it too. This generally comes down to size preference imo.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you really into photography? If so, the Plus has some edge over the regular 6s, along with better battery life over it too. This generally comes down to size preference imo.

Agreed....whatever size you prefer, that's the one you should go with. Or if the camera is more important, go with the Plus.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Honestly get the plus. The s7 is already bigger than the 6s, the 6s has worse battery life and worse software than the plus. The plus would fit right up your alley. If you don't like the size of your s7 then get the 6s. Hope this helps~

clickitykeys

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
6S Plus: Better battery life, slightly better screen reading experience, slightly better camera, but very poor ergonomics.

6S: Short battery life but much more ergonomic.

It is a tradeoff. I went with the Plus for its battery life, but given a second chance, would consider the 6S for its ergonomics. It is time Apple realized that thinness and lightness are not virtues if achieved at the cost of battery life.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's my opinion that the Plus is a better all around device, but if you have a case ADDICTION go with the 6s, there are a lot more KOOL cases.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
They're both pretty awesome. The 6s Plus will deliver better battery life and more screen real estate (although some consider that a bad thing. iPhones have gigantic bezels so they device itself is pretty big). I have a 6s Plus and can't imagine downsizing anytime soon.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I do miss the size of the 6s, but in the long run the battery life and the larger display is soooo worth it

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2