Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Got it!!!!
0e7b7b30e5d0d6e7a34c3bf1b45db886.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I bet ours will be on the same plane. I wonder if we can figure out the flight number.

WOW that would be some major sleuthing!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I bet ours will be on the same plane. I wonder if we can figure out the flight number.

WOW that would be some major sleuthing!!!

Should be fairly easy to do... just watch your tracking and see when it leaves a location... then use the flight tracker to watch the flight.

For UPS Shipments

Also, UPS has a nice little app for the iPad that shows "CURRENT" and "TO" locations on a global map. Not sure how it will reflect packages in flight, but I hope to find out soon.

tracking.jpg

KDParker

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Some information to help with tracking and getting information on our new phones:

Here are some notes to help track orders:

Apple will automatically add your phone with it's serial number in your support profile. You can see it here:
https://supportprofile.apple.com/

You can look up the week of manufacture and factory here: Klantenservice: Serienummers or
SNDeepInfo - All information on the phone's IMEI or serial number

Links: for tracking:

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/htm...&cntry_code=us

UPS: Tracking Information
flight info:
Live United Parcel Service Flight Status ? FlightAware

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Update on my iPhone 6s Plus, destination Washington D.C:

I have been able to track my 6s+ using my phone number as the reference. It appears that currently my phone has arrived at Zhengzhou, China. I am not sure if it's because its coming to the east coast, but glad to know that it will make it's way to the states soon.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I have been able to track my 6s+ using my phone number as the reference. It appears that currently my phone has arrived at Zhengzhou, China. I am not sure if it's because its coming to the east coast, but glad to know that it will make it's way to the states soon.

Nahhh, mine is coming to California out of ZhengZhou too.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I'm gonna have to give up on trying to find mine for now. I have to work 3rd shift tonight, so I need some sleep. Maybe when I get up this evening something will have changed.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
No change here in the UK yet. Ordered on Pre-Order day at around 10pm local time. Currently have a 5th to 9th October delivery date. A little weary, however, as UPS and I have a love-hate relationship (Watch delivery was nightmare)! If I can pick one up before my delivery makes any changes on Saturday, I shall do so.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

The port of entry for UPS shipments from Asia is Anchorage. From there, they go to Louisville and then on to your location. East coast/west coast does not matter.

Typically, the Apple devices go from Zhengzhou, China to Shenzhen, China to Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong. Some shipments stop in Inchon, S Korea, but then on to Anchorage, AK to Lousiville, KY.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442861140.024940.jpg
my tracking number showed up today on UPS my choice but it oddly shows its shipping from PA? every other pre-order I've done has always shown China. is anyone else seeing this on their tracking?

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still showing that the delivery change to a UPS Store is pending. Tracking information hasn't changed at all since yesterday morning. It's also still showing that it'll be delivered by end of day for some reason.

In other news, the leather case I ordered looks like it'll be delivered Wednesday and is currently in Nashville :). I also bought some stuff on Amazon yesterday - some charging cables, and a brand new leather messenger bag...because why not?

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
So I still have an order with AT&T for the wife's 6S, noticed the money is back in my account, they had charged it when I ordered it initially, I read a bunch of you got charged for it already, anyone still waiting for AT&T to charge you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
So I still have an order with AT&T for the wife's 6S, noticed the money is back in my account, they had charged it when I ordered it initially, I read a bunch of you got charged for it already, anyone still waiting for AT&T to charge you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the same thing happened to me. I'm still waiting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2