OH
    MY
    GOD

Well.... Um.... Ahem..... Welcome to iMore. I hope you enjoy our forums and I hope you enjoy your new iPhone.

Welcome onboard. We're a happy, relaxed bunch. Grab a beer and look around.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Yes, yes, thank you.

Now sit down and have a drink -- you'll need one.

And a Milky Way. You'll need one of those too.
    09-15-2015 08:14 AM
    Yes, yes, thank you.

Now sit down and have a drink -- you'll need one.

And a Milky Way. You'll need one of those too.
    I'd rather have a Milky Way.

Aaaaaawwwwww somnolent ursine, I've missed you!!!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    09-15-2015 08:39 AM
    I'd rather have a Milky Way.

Aaaaaawwwwww somnolent ursine, I've missed you!!!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    I like Milky Way's....I think I will have one today...SMILE
    dchandler likes this.
    09-15-2015 08:47 AM
    Are actual pajamas required for this party, or optional? 'Cos all I got are these ratty old sweats. They haven't been washed in years now because the next trip through the rinse cycle will reduce them to a nondescript pile of threads, lint, and the residue of remnants of assorted cookouts and late-night snacks. The dogs don't mind them, and if they're good enough for them, they should be good enough for this throng of reprobates. I can say that because I still own a BlackBerry. I can say it here because I, one of the few remaining bastions of hope for BlackBerry fandom, have acquiesced kicking and screaming into mobile conformity and pre-ordered a 6S+. Think of it like Seinfeld's dentist who converted to Judaism just for the jokes.

Anyway ...

Attachment 91432
    Wake up, Bear!!!

09-15-2015 09:32 AM
    LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-15-2015 10:05 AM
    LOL! My former supervisor is a huge Apple product fan. I saw her walking close to my desk and I flagged her down and told her I was getting an iPhone. She feigned tears and said "My little Annie is growing up!" She said that she got the iPhone 6 a few month ago and really wished she had gotten the 6+ but wasn't so sure about the size. I showed her how easily my LG G4 fits in my pocket (I wear slim fit guy's jeans, though). I betcha anything she'll get a 6s+ within a few months .
    Spencerdl and qbnkelt like this.
    09-15-2015 11:23 AM
    In so tickled we're going to be phone twinsies again!!!!

Spencerdl and pantlesspenguin like this.
    09-15-2015 12:06 PM
    In so tickled we're going to be phone twinsies again!!!!

I know!!! Exciting!!! So that makes... 9700, 9900, SGS3, Note 4, iPhone 6s+? And case twinsies with the Note 4's speck candyshell grip, and Apple's leather midnight blue case?

Also, I called T-Mo again. I asked to leave my order as is. This rep was VERY helpful and told me about UPS My Choice. I can change my address through there, OR have it sent to a UPS store (there's one like 7 blocks away from me). So, I'll have some options once the phone is shipped!
    09-15-2015 12:17 PM
    Awesome!!!! That's good to know you won't lose your place.
    And yeah we seem to have the same taste in phones!!!

09-15-2015 12:18 PM
    So I have to ask, when can I expect my 6s + to arrive to my door step. I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB and it was 3:05 AM EST when I put in my order and 3:06 by the time I completed my order....I had to be one of the first
    09-15-2015 01:31 PM
    So I have to ask, when can I expect my 6s + to arrive to my door step. I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB and it was 3:05 AM EST when I put in my order and 3:06 by the time I completed my order....I had to be one of the first
    Did you order directly from Apple or a carrier? If from Apple, just check your order email or order status online and it will give you a delivery date.
    09-15-2015 01:34 PM
    Did you order directly from Apple or a carrier? If from Apple, just check your order email or order status online and it will give you a delivery date.
    My fault from Appple....Thanks
    09-15-2015 01:41 PM
    I know!!! Exciting!!! So that makes... 9700, 9900, SGS3, Note 4, iPhone 6s+? And case twinsies with the Note 4's speck candyshell grip, and Apple's leather midnight blue case?

Also, I called T-Mo again. I asked to leave my order as is. This rep was VERY helpful and told me about UPS My Choice. I can change my address through there, OR have it sent to a UPS store (there's one like 7 blocks away from me). So, I'll have some options once the phone is shipped!
    Penguin. Glad I saw your post. So did they give you a site or is it just ups.com to make the change to your shipping address? I of course need them to add my company name and remove sweet.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    09-15-2015 02:10 PM
    I went to the Apple store today to get my wife a new watch band, and there was a lady in there asking where she could setup outside of the store to start a line for the new iPhone...she wanted to be first and had a damn TENT with her, lol! They said security would not allow people to setup on the property yet, but I saw her pleading her case with them and they apparently were showing her where they would start lining people up outside this coming weekend.

People are absolutely nuts, lol.
    09-15-2015 02:12 PM
    Penguin. Glad I saw your post. So did they give you a site or is it just ups.com to make the change to your shipping address? I of course need them to add my company name and remove sweet.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Here ya go! https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_US
    sudbury78 likes this.
    09-15-2015 02:22 PM
    I went to the Apple store today to get my wife a new watch band, and there was a lady in there asking where she could setup outside of the store to start a line for the new iPhone...she wanted to be first and had a damn TENT with her, lol! They said security would not allow people to setup on the property yet, but I saw her pleading her case with them and they apparently were showing her where they would start lining people up outside this coming weekend.

THIS weekend?? Holy smokes!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-15-2015 02:23 PM
    FedEx or UPS. I think it just depends on your location.
    I hope that's the case. My iPhone case was shipped by OnTrac. First time I've had anything from Apple shipped through them, and I see nothing but bad reviews of them online.
    09-15-2015 05:30 PM

Which store was it? I remember you saying you're in Atlanta too.
    09-15-2015 08:30 PM
    A T-Mobile rep mentioned that we'll be charged on the 17th. Was anyone else told this?
    09-15-2015 08:38 PM
    Haven't heard directly from Verizon but that makes sense. That's probably when you (maybe most of us) will have the phone shipped and get tracking details. Of course the phone will be held at FedEx/UPS until the 25th either way. Good for me since I live within walking distance of the FedEx Superhub that almost all FedEx packages go through in Memphis...that is assuming its coming via FedEx.
    09-15-2015 08:51 PM
    A T-Mobile rep mentioned that we'll be charged on the 17th. Was anyone else told this?
    I read it would be as soon as delivery takes place. Not sure about T-Mobile though.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-15-2015 08:53 PM
    I realize the party's already started here, but I'm switching from Android (Moto X 2014) to the iPhone 6S 64GB (Space Grey) on the 12th.

I originally wanted to check out the 6, but waited it out. Must admit, I'm kinda nervous with the switch from Android given it has some (now vaguely noticeable) freedoms. I just hope I don't miss my reliable SwiftKey keyboard experience (Apple reviews for third party keyboard apps haven't been great...I checked ), and Google Now - though I'm sure Siri can be just as useful or she'll be giving me plenty of sass for cussing her lol.
    09-15-2015 11:12 PM
    Which store was it? I remember you saying you're in Atlanta too.
    Lenox, of course...lol. I'm curious where they'd put a line outside over there...the times I've gone the line was inside the mall itself, and I highly doubt they'd let people camp out inside the mall for a week. At least there are some decent places to eat in the area if they do camp out a week early...
    09-15-2015 11:35 PM
    Lenox, of course...lol. I'm curious where they'd put a line outside over there...the times I've gone the line was inside the mall itself, and I highly doubt they'd let people camp out inside the mall for a week. At least there are some decent places to eat in the area if they do camp out a week early...
    I worked at DASS when it was open. They didn't really let people line up outside or in at Lenox when I worked there. I was there for the original/3G launch. The mall was very accommodating during, and I wanna say they opened the food court doors early at 6 or something for iPhone launches.
    09-15-2015 11:44 PM
    I realize the party's already started here, but I'm switching from Android (Moto X 2014) to the iPhone 6S 64GB (Space Grey) on the 12th.

I originally wanted to check out the 6, but waited it out. Must admit, I'm kinda nervous with the switch from Android given it has some (now vaguely noticeable) freedoms. I just hope I don't miss my reliable SwiftKey keyboard experience (Apple reviews for third party keyboard apps haven't been great...I checked ), and Google Now - though I'm sure Siri can be just as useful or she'll be giving me plenty of sass for cussing her lol.
    I use Google now on my iPhone. While it isn't as robust as on my Note 4, it gives me the info I want when I want it. I've got a horrible commute and it always lets me know.

Last edited by qbnkelt; 09-16-2015 at 04:40 AM.
    09-16-2015 04:28 AM
2,260 ... 4344454647 ...