Took 2 hours but I finally got thru on the Sprint website and ordered my 6+ 64gb Rose Gold iPhone. Just got the confirmation email that it has been ordered but is on back order. Great, ugh!!!

Tried the Apple app but it didn't give me the option of the Sprint iPhone Forever plan. Oh well guess I will be stuck waiting.
    Technically, they're ALL back ordered. The important part is the delivery date. If it's 09/25 or close to it, you should be fine.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-12-2015 09:34 AM
    I verified my order via Apple.com and looking at the Order detail info, and then went to bed. I got my email timestamped 6:16 (PDT) this morning... glad I didn't wait for it.
    I got a confirmation email at 6:31AM for the 6S Plus I ordered and still waiting on the 6S email.
    09-12-2015 09:34 AM
    I'm guessing that they are getting better at predicting needed stock. Last year the Plus was in short supply but I think they have a better idea of the ration of regular to plus to make this year.
    I thought I read somewhere that Apple's initial order was something like 90 million units. Wow. The trick is predicting the right combination of models/colors/storage sizes.
    09-12-2015 09:38 AM
    We'll be iPhone twins with Hank and I don't remember who else posted about getting that model.
    Wouldn't that make us TRIPLETS?

I think BreakingKayfabe also got the same one... so we're now quadruplets.
    09-12-2015 09:40 AM
    Question...I am on a Next ATT plan with my iPhone 6. If I chose to order the new phone through ATT, it just asked me to pick a Next plan and be done (shipping Oct 16-23) However,if I chose to order through Apple with same Next plan with ATT,it says I have to return my iPhone 6. I'm guessing that if I did the ATT one I would then have 2 Next installment plans going and keeping my iPhone 6? And if through Apple when I return the older one I will only have 1 Next installment plan going? Anyone in a similar situation that can explain?
    You cannot have two Next installment plans on the same line. If you upgrade before the first device is paid for your options are to pay the first one off OR return that phone.
    09-12-2015 09:42 AM
    Yes ma'am!! Got in JUST as I was about to call it a night. Still waiting on the confirmation email, though.
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

What did you get????

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    09-12-2015 09:42 AM
    Yes ma'am!! Got in JUST as I was about to call it a night. Still waiting on the confirmation email, though.
    Maybe if you put some pants on the email will come.
    pantlesspenguin and msm0511 like this.
    09-12-2015 09:43 AM
    Wish I could 'like' this more than once. I actually chuckled out loud.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    LOL Hank! I'm a trainwreck! I promise you I am as normal, for the most part, as the next guy. Somehow I am going to solve this darn regular vs plus dilemma and if I don't, I will be throwing in the towel and getting a shiny new Samsung Convoy flip phone.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-12-2015 09:45 AM
    Still nothing for that phone order. I can't sleep because of it but at least I got 1 on the way to me. Not sure what'll happen with the other. If we don't get the email, we can't sign the agreement to process the order. Smh
    I called t mobile back at 130am pacific to confirm my order went through. She said yes aND the email would come on the 17th. There is no consistency with any reps. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 09:49 AM
    qbnkelt, We're on our third Golden. They are great dogs. She is great with our grand-daughters, 12, 10, 8 and 15 months. She's a bit down though. She had to have major surgery about a month ago and still is a bit slow.

BTW I got on the Apple Store app about 3:08 EDT I was done by 3:10. 4.7" ATT, 64Gb, Space Grey. Can't wait for 9/25 to come.
    Emma is my second, and cousin to my first. This is them with my ginger cat while I'm having dinner.
    Congrats on the phone!!!!!

09-12-2015 09:50 AM
    I called t mobile back at 130am pacific to confirm my order went through. She said yes aND the email would come on the 17th. There is no consistency with any reps. Pathetic.

That's crap because for my online order I've received 2 emails confirming my order and a text message.

When I asked t-mobile about the phone order....
    09-12-2015 09:54 AM
    I'll probably reach out again today and inquire. Do your orders show up yet on your my tmobile?

09-12-2015 09:55 AM
    After all the excitement, I managed a couple hours sleep (actually between 4 and 5 hours)... back to the soccer field today in the heat - will be over 100.
    09-12-2015 09:57 AM
    You cannot have two Next installment plans on the same line. If you upgrade before the first device is paid for your options are to pay the first one off OR return that phone.
    That's why I paid off my iPhones 6 yesterday. No hassle for last night.

09-12-2015 10:01 AM
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

What did you get????

Silver 6s+ 64gb .

Maybe if you put some pants on the email will come.
    Nevaaaaaaaar!!!!!

I'll probably reach out again today and inquire. Do your orders show up yet on your my tmobile?

Mine hasn't shown up yet in my order history.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-12-2015 10:04 AM
    That's why I paid off my iPhones 6 yesterday. No hassle for last night.

I did the same thing. I paid my JUMP balance off yesterday afternoon.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-12-2015 10:06 AM
    I did the same thing. I paid my JUMP balance off yesterday afternoon.
    AWESOME!!!!! Hope you love it like I love mine!

09-12-2015 10:09 AM

Mine said the 17th too when I called this morning.
    09-12-2015 10:11 AM

Nope.
    09-12-2015 10:12 AM
    AWESOME!!!!! Hope you love it like I love mine!

I'm sure I will!! Can't wait to iMessage all my homies! Did you order your case yet??
    09-12-2015 10:13 AM
    Question...I am on a Next ATT plan with my iPhone 6. If I chose to order the new phone through ATT, it just asked me to pick a Next plan and be done (shipping Oct 16-23) However,if I chose to order through Apple with same Next plan with ATT,it says I have to return my iPhone 6. I'm guessing that if I did the ATT one I would then have 2 Next installment plans going and keeping my iPhone 6? And if through Apple when I return the older one I will only have 1 Next installment plan going? Anyone in a similar situation that can explain?
    You can either pay to upgrade or pay to pay the entire phone off to pre order your new phone but it won't let you until you've paid either one of those amounts
    09-12-2015 10:13 AM
    I'm sure I will!! Can't wait to iMessage all my homies! Did you order your case yet??
    Yes but I cancelled because I'm going to pentagon city Tuesday to look as the watches.

09-12-2015 10:16 AM
    Just got my email to sign and sure enough the dumb girl who took my order wrote swede 100 instead of suite for my office address. MINDBLOWN.

Michelle Haag likes this.
    09-12-2015 10:17 AM
    I ordered my 6s on line with tmobile, right after I left the payment page it took me to sign my EIP agreement. Glad I didnt call and order like I had originally thought. Peace of mind, email and text that order is confirmed for phone to be here by the 25th.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-12-2015 10:29 AM
    That's what they do? Nothing to sign with AT&T. You agree as you order.
    Just reviewed my email when I saw all the comments about signing.

09-12-2015 10:32 AM
2,260 ... 3435363738 ...