Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine with an Apple store gift card. When I checked the balance last night, the price had not been deducted from the balance... today the GC shows a balance of $37.10...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
One year I am going to order my devices through Apple instead of my rep so I can join in on the fun of watching for the CC charge and shipping info to update.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Had a little hiccup with my order...my bank saw two Apple charges of significant amount and blocked one of them. Thankfully it was easily rectified but sometimes bank fraud filters are annoying...necessary...but annoying.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Ladies and gents... what us imore michelle profile name please. I received my goodies today and wanted to say thanks. HEY MICHELLE... THANKS. :)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I preordered through AT&T and my card was charged the day of ordering.....and then TODAY i saw the money was added back to my account as if they took the hold off ... I'm hoping this doesn't mean anything negative...My order is still showing on their website....

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I preordered through AT&T and my card was charged the day of ordering.....and then TODAY i saw the money was added back to my account as if they took the hold off ... I'm hoping this doesn't mean anything negative...My order is still showing on their website....

Hm, that's odd. AT&T never charged my card,it's been on a hold since the 12th when I pre ordered it.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, just read through the entire thread haha, been a couple years since I've posted anything on here, congrats to everyone that got to order their desired phones. I ordered through AT&T Saturday at 1:58A CT, 6S for the wife, and 6S Plus for me. Ordered mine first got a delivery date of October 16-23. Did the wife's after mine and got a delivery date of September 24th. Cancelled my own order today and pre-ordered with best buy today, I'll be walking in next Friday to pick up my new 128GB iPhone 6S Plus! Been keeping myself entertained all day reading the thread lol. Just saying hi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2