Calendar events disappearing, well somewhat

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I've been experiencing this since back in ios 7, and maybe it's me doing something wrong. When I make a calendar entry, it disappears. It is not visible on the calendar screen. Yet if I ask Siri what I have going on for tomorrow, she will read it out. It never used to happen, but some update in ios 7 did it, I'm not sure exactly when

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been experiencing this since back in ios 7, and maybe it's me doing something wrong. When I make a calendar entry, it disappears. It is not visible on the calendar screen. Yet if I ask Siri what I have going on for tomorrow, she will read it out. It never used to happen, but some update in ios 7 did it, I'm not sure exactly when

What app are you using? The native calendar app? A third party app? Have you verified that the calendar to which you are adding the event is actually being displayed within your app?

On the native calendar app, tap the CALENDARS button at the bottom of the screen. Make sure ALL calendars are checked to be displayed, and see if your entry is now being shown on your calendar.

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Hank !! Haha I feel quite stupid... I had all of the options checked off, but I clicked on "show all calendars" and it's fine now. I was actually just testing everyone to see if they knew the answer ;) lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2