How many phones have you owned in the last 12 months?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Strangely enough I've kept my 5S for a whole year (almost) without selling it! It's been my daily driver. That's a new record for me. Usually I buy a few phones a year and sell them, then end up buying another iPhone before the release. Then after the release I'd keep that iPhone for a while then do it all again. You've helped me realized that I love the iPhone enough to use it for a whole year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
The Blackberry Z10, Q10 and iPhone 5s. The Blackberry Q10 for work and the iPhone for everyday

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have had too many and I'm kind if embarrassed about it. I have had 35+ smartphones in the last four years. But I have started to really slow down this year. Been really happy with my iPhone 5S. Although I have had four of these. Two gold and two space grey ones. I was really into trying out a bunch if new devices just because I was curious or to see what fits me best. But I have always ended up settling on the iPhone, iOS, and the iTunes ecosystem. I figure I could just save my money and keep the baddest phone on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
In the last 12 months I have had quite a few. In order of appearance:

Galaxy S4 - Moto X - Nexus 5 - GPE M8 - Nexus 5 - GPE M8 - iPhone 5S - Nexus 5.

I gotta stop the madness and am strongly looking at going back to iOS and Mac OSX. It's considerably more expensive on the front end, but if I can stop the constant swap and just leave it to once a year, it would save me a ton of money. It just isn't as fun as it used to be, and is getting quite annoying constantly setting up a new phone. Not to mention that it is getting pretty expensive.

Zachary Neyhart

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
In the last 12 months I have owned a Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch, iPhone 4, Blackberry Curve, Samsung Galaxy S4, and iPhone 5s. I'm currently using the S4 and thinking of going back to the iPhone

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have had five -

iPhone 5, HTC One M7 (returned), Moto X (returned), Lumia 925, Lumia Icon.

And if the iPhone 6 is as nice as it has been rumored, I will likely pick up a sixth within these past 12 mos.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2