Battery problem?

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Okay so my battery of my iPhone 5 was at 20% and then in literally like a second later it dropped right down to 10% ! Has anyone experienced this before? And does it mean my battery may be becoming faulty or something? :eek:

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife has. Ended up needing a new battery. Do you have an apple store nearby? They can check it for you and see if it's needing replaced.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
My wife has. Ended up needing a new battery. Do you have an apple store nearby? They can check it for you and see if it's needing replaced.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

The closest Apple store is about an hour away, if this continues I'll make sure to get it checked!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Your battery cycle could be coming to the end and might need to have Apple test it and put in a new one even if the store is an hour away. So is the one I go to where I live but I go there all the time.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Okay so my battery of my iPhone 5 was at 20% and then in literally like a second later it dropped right down to 10% ! Has anyone experienced this before? And does it mean my battery may be becoming faulty or something? :eek:

I have a coworker that is having terrible luck with the battery life on his iPhone 5. His is about a year old and he is a heavy user. How old is yours?

ಠ益ಠ

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Mine did that. In fact if it was cold it would shut down regardless of battery percentage. Something my 4 never did. I replaced the battery yesterday. We will see how it goes.

I got some cell repair shop in my area to do it as the apple store is 2 hours away

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2