Has anyone opted for the Note 3 after the iPhone only to regret the decision?

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Why are you trying to stop her. Give her the info and let her get what she wants.

2 reasons why I'm trying....1. I'm an assholio and 2. She's done this before....thinking she wants a change, got an Android, only to start whining about it a couple weeks later. Inevitably returning to an iPhone. She's done this no less than 3 times. Look, I understand the fickleness of some females, but in my case, it's become acme of foolishness not to think she'll do it again....and she will. That's why.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
2 reasons why I'm trying....1. I'm an assholio and 2. She's done this before....thinking she wants a change, got an Android, only to start whining about it a couple weeks later. Inevitably returning to an iPhone. She's done this no less than 3 times. Look, I understand the fickleness of some females, but in my case, it's become acme of foolishness not to think she'll do it again....and she will. That's why.

I see your point. That would annoy me like crazy. In the end, it's up to her. You can't really stop her without making her angry. The note 3 sells for a substantial amount of money online, so if like a month later she hates it you can sell it for enough to buy an iPhone 5s outright. People get attracted to a big screen, and when it wears off they start to notice the little issues underneath

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I went from the iPhone 4 to the original note and then to the S4 and now I'm coming back for a 5S. I think I've done well with android, 20 months, and 9 months of those were iOS free. But to be honest, android is exciting but I find myself using my iPod touch more than my galaxy s4. I got an iPod touch when I had the galaxy note and used it more than the note after I got it. Then when I got the S4 I gave my touch away, as I really wanted to use the s4. After a few weeks I decided to get another iPod touch as the S4 wasn't good enough for music and now I use it more. So I don't see the point, and at least I wouldn't have to carry around a phone and an iPod.

Android is fine, but I'm tired of it all now. I just want to simplify my gadget set up. Get rid of the S4 and android tablets and get a 5S to go with my iPad mini.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I love android for what all it offers over iOS and the price difference but at times I find android more as a toy. I came back to iOS for various reasons and I'm happy I did

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I went from the iPhone5 the the note 3 and I want the 5s now I'm looking for someone that would like to trade I have Verizon if anyone is interested

tedbearclaw

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I have bounced from android to iOS more times than I would like to admit. Inevitably always end up back in the arms of iOS. My wife uses an iphone and being on two different platforms sometimes can get messy. I love I message and truly never have issues with iOS. But from time to time we do get bored now don't we

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2