Battery life

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
... as of now I am using an iPhone 7 plus. I would like to buy an iPhone SE 128GB as a backup phone. My only concern is the battery life of the SE: What are typical standby and usage times of your SE?

Nothing scientific, but my 8 month old SE CRUSHES my old 6s, even when it was new. Someone I know with a 7 can't make it through the day. Even on a heavy day for me, I have plenty of battery life left at night. It has the longest lasting battery of any iPhone I've had (had original, 3G, 3GS, 4s, 5s, 6s).

anon(10210323)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Nothing scientific, but my 8 month old SE CRUSHES my old 6s, even when it was new. Someone I know with a 7 can't make it through the day. Even on a heavy day for me, I have plenty of battery life left at night. It has the longest lasting battery of any iPhone I've had (had original, 3G, 3GS, 4s, 5s, 6s).

My experience is the same. I'm a new SE owner, and it's my first iPhone -- therefore it is getting a lot of use because not only am I learning and playing with the phone, but I am also learning iOS and the Apple culture too. In the four weeks I've had the phone, the worst day I ended at 21% battery. On average I end up with between 40% and 50%.

I think the SE will get excellent battery life because it's driving a smaller screen than all of the other smartphones, Apple or not.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
One added thought, you can add a battery case, for times you want the phone to last longer, and still have a relatively small phone even with the case on.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Here's my T-Mobile SE. I think it's about two weeks old now. I'm not using it as my daily yet because I still have my main phone numbers sim in my 6S+ and that is my daily.

IMG_9961.PNG