Which iPhone SE should I buy?

I

iMore Question

Which iPhone Se should I buy?

I want to buy the iPhone Se in gold or ros? gold. Not decided yet. I've some questions about the colors. First of all, is there a difference in scratches? I think the article about iPhone colors didn't explain te difference between gold and ros? gold good enough. And gold is obviously a little more dark compared to the ros? gold iPhone. Another question: is the gold of the iPhone SE exactly the same color as the gold iPhone 5s? I hope someone could response my questions soon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Which iPhone Se should I buy?

Difference in scratches? How can anyone honestly answer a question like that when scratches depend on the person, the handling of the device and severity of the incident that caused the scratches. Know what I mean? As for the colors, i recommend you go to the nearest Apple Store, Best Buy or wireless carrier and compare for yourself.

Juliavdbosch

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site

I'm sorry, I didn't know how to ask my question in English (i'm dutch). What I mean, is: are scratches more visible on the gold or rose gold iPhone? I hope you understand my question now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Hi, Julia! I haven't heard anyone comparing scratches on the different colors. It would be interesting to know if scratches show more on one color or another. But my guess is they're about the same. Get the one you like the most.

Juliavdbosch

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site

Thank you. I've chosen for rose gold. I saw a gold iPhone today and it didn't look like I expected. I'm very happy with my choise :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77