I got my SE -- finally!

got556

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine and set up as new after I iTunes installed 9.3.1 after downloading it from ipsw.me. Time to see what kind of battery life I get. I have the TSMC chip and will run mostly with location svc's off minus a bit of Waze here and there.

Last edited:

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine and set up as new after I iTunes installed 9.3.1 after downloading it from ipsw.me. Time to see what kind of battery life I get. I have the TSMC chip and will run mostly with location svc's off minus a bit of Waze here and there.
I'm under the impression all of them use TSMC chips....

I wouldn't crippled my brand new iPhone disabling all the services like some websites are suggesting. The difference in terms of battery life is lesser than expected.
I'm just setting location services on "while using the app" , disabled unwanted notifications and switching off a few system services don't needed (like iAd, HomeKit and share my position). Everything else is on and battery life on my iPhones always have been great.
My two cents

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Same here man. I'm loving my SE!

I'm getting way better battery life and a lot more SOT than my Note 5.

I just leave my location services on all the time since it doesn't hinder battery life enough for me on the iPhone.

Awesome!!!!

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
It is amazing but i am a little bit confused to get silver or space gray version?

Face color matters. If you mostly read, then silver w/ white face is easier on the eyes, vs. black face that contrasts w/ most reading sites/pages.

In contrast, if you're mostly a video watcher/gamer, black face is less contrast.

Another way to think about it...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2