Still no leak - doubling down on secrecy?

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm so excited for Monday's keynote and all the new products, especially the iPhone SE. The only thing I find strange is that there are no leaks at all so far. We see new iPhone 7 pictures and parts on a daily basis but nothing about the iPhone SE.

Sure, there was the display part but no sign of the housing or something. I try to not care about the Chinese (fake) video from yesterday or the design mockups from people that seem to have too much time.

I hope this lack of leaks does not mean that we won't see the iPhone SE on Monday :(

I still believe in 9to5mac's Mark Gurman an his predictions. I just want a 5s looking SE that even works with the %s cases - as Gurman predicted. His track record is stellar so far.

Feels like being a child on Christmas Eve and not knowing about one present at all.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I saw a post in the last day or so (can't remember where!) that showed the new phone with the size of the 5 but the look (shape, etc.) of the 6, with the rounded edges. Basically looking like a 6 series phone in a 5 series size.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2