What games to Play?

Nay87

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I own an iPhone 6s Plus and I'm having issues with finding a decent game to play on it. It's very annoying to see all of these games that doesn't interest me. Do anyone have any suggestions on some?

xXAzhengXx

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Well there are many games for you to find on the App Store however many of the better games cost money. Aside from that, some great games include:
Super Stickman Golf 3 (SSG3), a mobile golfing simulator.
Crossy Road, A endless arcade game about trying to cross the road
Love You to Bits, a point-and-click sci-fi adventure spanning all around the universe
INKS, a pinball based game
Hyperburner, a high speed spaceship flier
Uncharted:Fortune Hunter, a action puzzle adventure
Punch Club, a game based on you trying to train to avenge your brutally murdered father

~If you want to find out more about these games, just search them on the internet. Hope this helps!

ileezyy

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Tell us more about your preferences? :confused:

For now I can recommend you a bunch of Ketchapp games, such as: Fit in the hole, Break liner, Cloud path; Stack; Jelly jump and many many others. Just search for: Ketchapp. I guess everyone can find what he/she is looking for.

Or also you can try a new game: Plants vs. Zombies? Heroes;
There's also Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari by creators of Crossy Road.

Another ones: Timberman; Fallout Shelter; King of thieves..
It's hard to list every game. Actually, there are a lot of awesome free games.

Guille Barfer

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Right now it's becoming very popular here in Spain a game called "Stop". You can play against your friends or with random users, and the objective is to find out words that begin with a letter of the alphabet in the less time possible.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2