Password manager change?
I've been using DataVault on my iOS and MacBook devices for a few years, but it doesn't seem like the developers update it too often (last update was in December). In addition, the features seem light as opposed to other apps. Given that, is it time to switch to another service like 1Password? Or are password managers exempt from frequent updates compared to other apps? TIA.
- 08-12-2016, 11:46 AM #2
Re: Password manager change?
I would not think they are exempt from updates. I have been using 1Password for a few years and find them to be quite frequent with there updates. Password managers in my opinion need to keep up with the possible risk that are out there. Even if they are not always security updates being released, the bug fixes are still required due to the frequency of other updates to OS X & iOS. Or Windows for that matter. Whichever operating system you are using. These are only my thoughts and hopefully other members will step in and add additional thoughts on this.
- 08-12-2016, 12:06 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2016, 08:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2016, 08:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2016, 12:02 PM
- By Golden Tiger in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2016, 07:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 06:12 AM