Angry Birds 2 update on iPad Air loads completely but won't open, exits rp the game entirely?

I

iMore Question

Angy Birds 2 update on Ipad Air loads completely but won't open, exits rpthe game entirely

Ipad Air on latest IOS update. Noticed a new Angry Birds update this morning, complete with new desktop icon and different loading screen, but when the game finishes loading it exits back to the desktop. Any fixes?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Angy Birds 2 update on Ipad Air loads completely but won't open, exits rpthe game entirely

Ipad Air on latest IOS update. Noticed a new Angry Birds update this morning, complete with new desktop icon and different loading screen, but when the game finishes loading it exits back to the desktop. Any fixes?

Try an uninstall and reinstall.

aguadawg1

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: Angy Birds 2 update on Ipad Air loads completely but won't open, exits rpthe game entirely

I'm having the same issue on my iPhone 6. As soon as it loads it closes. I cycled the phone and uninstalled and reinstalled but it didn't fix it.

MSU1983

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site

I did the uninstall then install three times. Still won't work.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I think they've really messed something up. Same problem here on a 6s Plus and since I have some Android stuff I checked the reviews for that version. They got an update as well and guess what, same problem. Rovio has really messed up big time here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2