Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ledsteplin
  • 1 Post By EdwardSmith36
  • 1 Post By Rob Phillips
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Default Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)

Genres: Social Networking Entertainment

Free

**Love has the power to drive you crazy**

While most other E-card apps fix attention on the more time-honored celebrations Love Cards free is for those that want to celebrate Love. If you are in love and desire to signify that feeling then Love Cards free offers you the ability to choose from a good selection of love pictures to create an exclusive E-card and to hear in reply a heartwarming «Ahh…».
    It’s fine when loving ones are nearby and always have an opportunity to tell each other ‘I love you’. But what about when you’re away? There’s nothing better than let the special one know he or she is the one who has strummed the strings of your heart with our Love Cards.
    A huge bundle of images is urged to supply you with great ideas for creation of romantic greetings, lovely massages or Valentine’s day greetings, like:

Sweetheart,
    The day you came into my Life
    You gave me Everything…
    And ever since you came into my Life
    My heart will only Sing…

Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-love-cards-greetings.jpg

HOW IT'S MADE!
    A step-by-step routine of creation of a Love E-card:
    - find, select and add an image or a photo from image library or your photo gallery;
    - add desirable lovely text, label or any other text you wish;
    - adjust fonts, size, colors, transparency, shadow, alignment and text bend;
    - drop some emotional coloring with the help of funny emoji…
    And here it is - your exclusive and personalized love E-card is ready!

How much time it took to create your lovely masterpiece - just a few minutes.

Now you are able to send a finished E-card greetings to your sweet ones via SMS / MMS, Email, or you can save it in a photo album or publish on Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and etc.

Reach out to your loved one with these cute, crazy and heartfelt Love cards right now and tell your sweetheart how much you love him / her.

NOTE: You can get Love Cards absolutely for free but it includes only love themed pictures and some of ads. If you want to be able to send unique greeting E-cards for even any occasions there is a full featured version of the app named ‘iSmartMMS’.

Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-screen1136x1136.jpeg

Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-screen1136x1136.jpeg

Supported Devices:
    * iPhone-3GS
    * iPhone4
    * iPodTouchFourthGen
    * iPad2Wifi
    * iPad23G
    * iPhone4S
    * iPadThirdGen
    * iPadThirdGen4G
    * iPhone5
    * iPodTouchFifthGen
    * iPadFourthGen
    * iPadFourthGen4G
    * iPadMini
    * iPadMini4G
    * iPhone5c
    * iPhone5s
    * iPhone6
    * iPhone6Plus
    * iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 18.8MB

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/love-cards-free-romantic-greeting/id368678314

Default Re: Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)

Thank you for sharing. Good luck with your app!
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Newbie

Love cards free updates is out!

Hello there,

Developers are continued to make 'Love cards free' even lovely and have prepared some updates:

- Emoji support added

- Gallery of images updated

- Access to photo gallery added

St. Valentine's Day is absolutely close! Check it out!

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/love-cards-free-romantic-greeting/id368678314

Thank you for your impressions and support.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Thank you for sharing. Good luck with your app!
    Thank you very much!

Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck.

Thank you for sharing your app! Good luck with it!
    ChrisAdamsApp likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

You really made my day by sending this link that carries fabulous greetings & love cards.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck.
    Thank you for your wishes.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSmith36 View Post
    You really made my day by sending this link that carries fabulous greetings & love cards.
    Thanks a lot! Feel free to ask me any related questions as well as share your impressions and suggestions
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  
    iMore Newbie

Create some good Valentine pics with Love Cards Free application and share them with your friends via MMS/SMS, Email, Facebook, WhatsApp, IM, Twitter, or other social networks.
    What do you think of these cards?

Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-lovecards-1.jpg
    Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-lovecards-2.jpg
    Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-lovecards-3.jpg
    Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-lovecards-4.jpg
    Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-lovecards-5.jpg

Have a nice experience!
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  
    iMore Newbie

Hi there,
    There is a new function in the Love cards application.
    Now the users can copy any image in the Internet and paste it all over the photos as a stickers.
    Moreover text was optimized. Now the scale of the text can be changed without quality loss.

Updated Love cards version on the App Store

App Store Screenshots

Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-screen696x696.jpegLove cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-screen696x696.jpeg
    Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-screen696x696.jpegLove cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-screen696x696.jpeg
    Love cards free (romantic and greeting cards) (by Sergey Astakhov)-screen696x696.jpeg

Thanks for the update!