Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. #1526  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Another update. Business as usual. Carry on.
    Just got home and saw another update. How is it?
  2. #1527  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Just got home and saw another update. How is it?
    Business as usual for me. Not sure how the mod tools are working though
  3. #1528  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Business as usual for me. Not sure how the mod tools are working though
    It's not bad. I like the new font. Some mod tools are not working. What's new
  4. #1529  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Just got home and saw another update. How is it?
    It's always nice and snappy fast right after an update. We'll know more in a few days. No crashes so far though!
  5. #1530  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    It's always nice and snappy fast right after an update. We'll know more in a few days. No crashes so far though!
    I agree I haven't had any crashes. Just wish they would get the mod tools together.
  6. #1531  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I agree I haven't had any crashes. Just wish they would get the mod tools together.
    Have they said what the issue is with mod tools?
  7. #1532  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Have they said what the issue is with mod tools?
    I was just talking to William. It's a plugin side parameter issue. They're working with an engineer on a fix.
  8. #1533  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I've lost the option to hide subforums. Just sent this to William.
  9. #1534  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,231 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,765 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I had a crash this morning. All has been well since then
  10. #1535  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I really do like this update. It's real fast. The font is similar to what it was before all the issues almost a year ago.
  11. #1536  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I really do like this update. It's real fast. The font is similar to what it was before all the issues almost a year ago.
    You on the App Store update?
  12. #1537  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    You on the App Store update?
    No I'm on beta 5.5 928.
  13. #1538  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Ok. My subforums don't look like yours.
  14. #1539  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Ok. My subforums don't look like yours.
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12...bfa60be0fc.jpg
    No I'm referring to the following page. When you see what forums you're following, and have the option to hide, unhide or rearrange.
  15. #1540  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    No I'm referring to the following page. When you see what forums you're following, and have the option to hide, unhide or rearrange.
    I didn't know about that. How do you access it? I don't see it.
  16. #1541  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I didn't know about that. How do you access it? I don't see it.
    It was the pic that I posted earlier. Normally, there's an option on the right side of each forum name to either hide, unhide or rearrange. I rebooted the app, now the subforum list that was under the forum names doesn't show. What does your following page look like?
  17. #1542  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It was the pic that I posted earlier. Normally, there's an option on the right side of each forum name to either hide, unhide or rearrange. I rebooted the app, now the subforum list that was under the forum names doesn't show. What does your following page look like?






    I don't see a "next" page.
  18. #1543  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Problem solved. Before I updated to the latest beta yesterday I was running the App Store version where there was an option on the right to expand and hide the subforums from this screen. Now you just swipe to do it. I didn't even think to swipe left.
  19. #1544  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Problem solved. Before I updated to the latest beta yesterday I was running the App Store version where there was an option on the right to expand and hide the subforums from this screen. Now you just swipe to do it. I didn't even think to swipe left.
    I still don't see how to hide anything. Where is the subforums? All I get is the forum list.
  20. #1545  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I still don't see how to hide anything. Where is the subforums? All I get is the forum list.
    Try swiping to left on iMore. Then you'll see the blue button that says more. Tap that.
  21. #1546  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Try swiping to left on iMore. Then you'll see the blue button that says more. Tap that.
    Don't see that option. Only these options! What options are you seeing?
  22. #1547  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Haven't had a chance to check, but does this update have iPad Pro support?
  23. #1548  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Haven't had a chance to check, but does this update have iPad Pro support?
    I don't have any idea. I don't have an iPad. But it says it's compatible with iPad. Doesn't specify which ones.
  24. #1549  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Don't see that option. Only these options! What options are you seeing?
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12...ec91b419c7.jpg
    For some reason I'm unable to upload images now in Tapatalk. I see the same options you have but mine has another option to show subforums.
  25. #1550  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Here it is.
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions