Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree835Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

I've never seen that one either. Strange.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    9,428 Global Posts

Don't know if this a bug or not, but the minutely precipitation graph isn't showing correctly in my today widget. As you can see in the screen shot, the thin blue animated wavy line of the graph for drizzle is showing next to the word "drizzle" and not showing under it as an actual graph. However in the app itself, it shows properly. Just started happening when I upgraded to iOS 8.2. Is this a bug?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    Don't know if this a bug or not, but the minutely precipitation graph isn't showing correctly in my today widget. As you can see in the screen shot, the thin blue animated wavy line of the graph for drizzle is showing next to the word "drizzle" and not showing under it as an actual graph. However in the app itself, it shows properly. Just started happening when I upgraded to iOS 8.2. Is this a bug?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...cea6c58cd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I don't use the widget, but the minutely precipitation has never really worked for me at all. Pretty much the only feature I actually wanted otherwise I'd just use the stock app. I hope there's a fix!

Quote Originally Posted by xderiwx View Post
    I don't use the widget, but the minutely precipitation has never really worked for me at all. Pretty much the only feature I actually wanted otherwise I'd just use the stock app. I hope there's a fix!
    The minutely precipitation works great on my app and widget. I'd show a screenshot, but it has stopped raining for now.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    TurboTiger likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

I just wished the badge would update with temp change but it never had since I've been on the beta or even the original one in the app store for purchase. I've got everything setup right for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iMore Nanite

I have a question: Is the Minutley Forecast section in the app supposed to appear for all locations or just the first one? Mine only shows for the first city on the list. When I swipe to the next city, Minutely disappears.

Also... When the app webcam feature first arrived it was showing twelve or more webcams for every city. Now it says "No Webcams" for all cities.

Quote Originally Posted by tharley46 View Post
    I just wished the badge would update with temp change but it never had since I've been on the beta or even the original one in the app store for purchase. I've got everything setup right for it

On in the app
    On in settings>notifications
    Location services on
    Background app refresh on
    cellular data on
    Try a different personal weather station or the airport.
    Delete the beta and reinstall
    Or delete the beta and download the Store app.
    It should work!

Quote Originally Posted by gvmelbrty View Post
    I have a question: Is the Minutley Forecast section in the app supposed to appear for all locations or just the first one? Mine only shows for the first city on the list. When I swipe to the next city, Minutely disappears.

Also... When the app webcam feature first arrived it was showing twelve or more webcams for every city. Now it says "No Webcams" for all cities.
    The way I understand it, the minutely shows for the current location. That is the first listed. The other cities show rain, but not the minutely. You only need that if your at that location. Thus, on the current location.

I have no idea about the Webcams. I'm guessing it's not a fault of the BeWeather 2 app though.

iMore Nanite

Ok, thxs. First city only for Minutely Forecast. So I guess if you're traveling, you have to manually move the city to the top if you want the Minutely Forecast. .. Beweather doesn't have a "follow me" option?

"Other cities show rain." .. Where does the app show rain fall data? I don't see it anywhere... That was one of the suggestions I mentioned in a previous post... that Beweather show rain accumulation from personal weather stations (along w/ solar radiation if the station has that sensor).
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

Ok, thxs. First city only for Minutely Forecast. So I guess if you're traveling, you have to manually move the city to the top if you want the Minutely Forecast. .. Beweather doesn't have a "follow me" option?

"Other cities show rain." .. Where does the app show rain fall data? I don't see it anywhere... That was one of the suggestions I mentioned in a previous post... that Beweather show rain accumulation from personal weather stations (along w/ solar radiation if the station has that sensor).
    If you keep your first location set to "current", it will follow you. For instance my first location changes between work and home.
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    If you keep your first location set to "current", it will follow you. For instance my first location changes between work and home.
    Mmm... I don't find where "current" can be selected.. "Add Location" brings up a search field to enter a zip, city or airport, nothing else. Where do you select "current"? Thxs for the help.
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I haven't seen any so far. When I had Weather Underground, I only saw 1 Webcam view. They may be personal station specific, and they just don't have anything to show at this time. Probably not an app issue.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    Actually this is a bug / issue. They worked for a period of time and the last update broke this. When I try any location, I immediately get a message that says No Webcams. Hopefully this is resolved in the next release.

Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Mmm... I don't find where "current" can be selected.. "Add Location" brings up a search field to enter a zip, city or airport, nothing else. Where do you select "current"? Thxs for the help.
    It uses GPS. You'll see the location icon there. That's current. You don't select it. It's the first one you enter.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426187204.575307.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	78558

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

I've got it setup like you suggested but went ahead and delete beta and reinstalled it and set it up again like you explained, we'll see.

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

Oh yes, one other thing, it also shows that my GPS is working Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Hi pfluger,

I know the minutely rain updates are provided by Dark Sky/Forecast, but is there anything that can be done on the BeWeather end, regarding that function not working for me in my area? If this feature worked for me BeWeather 2 would have pretty much all I need.

I have tried contacting them myself but they're unresponsive.

Thanks!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    We need your help! The free version needs reviews.

If you have a minute, it would be great if you could download BeWeather 2 Free at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2473837 and leave a review for it! You can of course uninstall it right away if you are already use the paid version.
    Review posted.
    pfluger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tharley46 View Post
    Oh yes, one other thing, it also shows that my GPS is working Ledsteplin

To enter the current location that will have the minutely, tap "Add My Location".

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426281291.580003.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	78623

This will be the only one that shows minutely. It can be changed to any other station or airport that's on the local list of personal stations and airports wherever you are.

iMore Beginner

Curious... why doesn't BeWeather show in the Weather section on iTunes?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    21,868 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iCletus View Post
    BeWeather 2 - Custom Weather Widget and App by Bellshare Inc
    https://appsto.re/us/K1sG3.i

Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

It's № 123 in the Paid list:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426680461.462359.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	78789

It's not yet in the top 150 of the free list. And if you type in Weather Apps in the search bar, there's over 7,000 listed. If you narrow it down to free weather apps you still get over 5,000. But if you narrow it down to free Weather Widget apps, you get only 51 results. BeWeather 2 Free is № 20 on that list.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426680905.485526.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	78792

Or you could simply type BeWeather 2 in the search bar and you get both the paid and free version options.

iMore Beginner

Thanks all. I understand HOW to obtain it... I have it. But it seems so highly recommended and has good reviews I thought it would be higher up. Lot's of completion I suppose. It has to pay its dues to move up it seems.
    robertk328 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Nice UI, Good luck

Thanks all. I understand HOW to obtain it... I have it. But it seems so highly recommended and has good reviews I thought it would be higher up. Lot's of completion I suppose. It has to pay its dues to move up it seems.
    I don't think a lot of people realize how different BeWeather 2 is with it's customizations and great widgets. That's going to take word of mouth over a period of time. And the Apple people at iTunes do play their faves. It's not fair, but they do. Take camera and photography for example. Apple is really big on VSCO Cam. You can tell by the photos they show. Most of the photographers use it. It's a nice Camera app, but there's others that are better. Yet Apple pushes VSCO Cam. Great reviews help. I just updated mine yesterday. The beta had expired and I switched to the App Store version.

Lost my beta yesterday, will a new one be out @pfluger ? Back to the App Store version for now
Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast