Google apps for iOS

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
For the most part I like most of the google apps for iOS. But why on earth do they log you out every time you update them, especially when it's google authentication app. What a PITA. Okay now I feel better.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You are not alone. I've just read numerous complaints from their support site about this same issue. Hopefully, it will be taken care soon...:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The new authentication app has been reportedly pulled...

Keith, was it pulled today? The reason I ask is that the App Store app displayed a badge indicating an update, but it never allowed me to see what app it referred to, and after a reboot, the notification disappeared altogether.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Keith, was it pulled today? The reason I ask is that the App Store app displayed a badge indicating an update, but it never allowed me to see what app it referred to, and after a reboot, the notification disappeared altogether.

I believe so... I saw it mentioned in my twitter timeline this morning.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Lol thanks what I was thinking. The first time if did it I have all the back up codes but it took so long to add everything back in.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
As a matter of fact I just updated google plus maybe yesterday, and it was the first time I didn't have to log back in.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As a matter of fact I just updated google plus maybe yesterday, and it was the first time I didn't have to log back in.

The latest Authenticator app works well. I even added Evernote to it and everything works as it should.

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Updating the app signed me out and I had to use my home computer to regenerate a code to get me back in. Minor annoyance but easily fixed. That'll teach me to put the back up codes in my wallet.

Only issue now is that it's now showing me two codes for my one account. That will be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2