- 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM #2
How to cancel this subscription?
If you purchased the subscription thru iTunes it would show up there. My guess is that you purchased it directly from wsj and then logged into the app with those credentials. Try going to the wsj site and finding out from there how to cancel the subscription.
- 02-17-2013, 10:09 AM #4
Re: How to cancel this subscription?
I really object to companies that will take your money and allow you to subscribe online, but force you to call to opt out. Angie's List is another one like this. What a waste of money! Automatic renewal with no way of canceling from your account.
- By cinco312 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:51 PM
- By hatembomb in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:52 PM
- By TwinTurbo350z in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:37 PM
- By Scott R in forum iPhone 4Replies: 28Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
- By plasmo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2007, 03:11 PM