Results 1 to 1 of 1
Best Texting Solution for WiFi iPad?
Is there a general consensus on the best texting app for a WiFi-only iPad? We have one at work and would like to use it to send SMS (and more importantly, MMS) but not all of the recipients will have iMessage. Whatever we end up with, it has to be able to send to mobile numbers, send pictures, and NOT require that the receiving person uses the same app. Should I just be looking at Google Voice, or are there other solutions (Text+, Text Free, Text Now, etc) with advantages of their own?
- By jackwillson44 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 07:23 AM
- By DarkKnight in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
- By jken007 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2011, 04:46 AM
- By Steve-O in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:07 AM
- By JohnH59 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:33 PM