Looking for APP to export SMS Text Conversation to pdf or file???

blueskychx

Oct 18, 2017
Visit site
Need RECOMENDATIONS, thanks.

I need to export a SMS text conversation to preferably a .pdf, or any file. I know how to send a single text or select individually BUT there a a couple hundred in the conversation I need.

Ive looked at apps in store but they seem to require a Mac or pc?... and I googled looking for an app for my iPhone that can capture the whole conversation and bam send it to a pdf or any file format in a manner that is readable and useful. Selecting text for a range of dates in a conversation would be the cherries!

i found an App that would stitch together a bunch of screenshots...but I don’t have time or inclination to spend hours on this and I doubt it would be searchable anyway as a screen shot? Hell, I’ve already spent 2 hours trying to find and app that doesn’t require pc/Mac!

Anyway, I don’t get why this seems so difficult to find ... am I missing something?

App builders ...here is a needed app or niche for you; or marketers... help me find your product.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

I’m not aware of any App that will do it on the host device but I agree one is needed if it’s a 3 party or preferably a Native app

Text conversations are immiscible in some courts and would make a handy tool

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’ve seen similar questions like this before, and sadly, have never seen a good answer. If you’re unable to find something, you may want to consider consulting your carrier about the possibility of obtaining a transcript of the text conversation.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
If you are needing this for court as evidence, they have the capabilities of doing that. My friend who divorced and goes back to court every 6 months because of child custody takes his iPhone in and they download the conversation. Screenshots are not admissible.

EDIT: Check with your cell provider as well. I don’t think they can do iMessage but text messages they can.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77