Friend lost safari and App Store?

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My friend has a iPhone 4 and yesterday lost his App Store and safari? Don't know why and I did a hard reset for him and no dice? I told him to back up his phone and do a wipe any other suggestions before he wipes his phone? I never have seen that before. He has plenty of space still at 4.3GB free space and is running 6.0.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Almost sounds like they put restrictions on. For example I have my nephews locked down and App Store downloads is restricted so until I allow them the App Store icon is gone. I turned off safari so that icon not there either.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If he doesn't have restrictions go into settings then general then reset and choose reset home screen layout.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yep thanks his restrictions was on. Never have messed with that myself. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

batya7

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Newbie here.

I deleted Safari somehow, too. Put Chrome in the dock, but still sometimes need Safari. (I think.)
Restrictions are all off. Safari isn't anywhere to be found except in Spotlight.
How do I restore? If I do "reset" to Home Page, will it lose all the customizations I've done (I moved some things into Productivity folder and put Map apps into another folder)?

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2