Day One Users

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I am not asking you to share your personal entries however, I love this app but I'm just curious as to how everyone else uses it

Do you use it for lists, journal, remember what you did the previous day?
And how do you write in it? 3rd person, do you write it like a story or do you write it as a quick note?

Feel free to share whatever you feel comfortable with!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking at One Day for awhile. Can someone tell me if it works with iCloud? I'd like to use it to keep track of daily activities. I think sometimes it will be easier to type a phone on my iPhone and other on my iPad. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I use day one as a diary. I have three iOS devices and I use to transfer entries from other diary apps with iTunes which was a lot of work. It works perfect with iCloud's. This is my number one app. I use almost everyday.

nl_84

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I use it as a personal journal. A notification reminds me each night to write! I write in first person and just sum up my day and how I'm feeling, sometimes adding photos. Syncs perfectly using iCloud or Dropbox across iPhone 4S and iPad 2.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been using day one as a journal/diary. I think this one the best iOS apps around. Adding the picture function bumped it up a few more notches.

I will document things maybe 2-3 times a week and a pics of whatever the basis of entry is if I have a pic based on what I entered. The Mac app is just as slick. It would be great to add multiple pics to a entry.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a slight problem with Day One today. My iOS devices keep saying a file was downloading this kept going for hours. The Dev's support page is very good If you every have this problem the check the site but basically I had to trash Day One doc files within iCloud in Mac Sys Prefs and then resync with iPad and iPhone straighten it right out. but follow the directions on the support page.

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Day one was already a nice app with its functionality and simple UI, but after the update with option to add pictures, weather and location features I am loving it.
I use this app for keeping notes and uploading pics.

theykilledkenny

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm using it as a diary and I think it is a great app. I searched for a solution that I can export the entries for printing them out because I wanted the diary also old fashioned as a book. Finally I found a exportingtool which allows you to convert your entries into PDF with a fancy layout. Here is the link to the tool http://www.dayone-export.com

Greetz
THEYKILLEDKENNY

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The price is right now so I bought it and started my journal today on the first

Nice app user friendly

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics