Can u please recommend me a game

Raquelrg55

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
This is what i want...more or less, any of these would be fine :
An easy game, like u just have to tap to jump or anything, kinda like jetpack joyride with some missions to complete, new things to buy, etc.
Another thing ive been lookin for is a good rpg, ive tried lots but the only ones that actually got me addicted are zenonia (3&4) and final fantasy,all of em. Id like a cartoonlike rpg, not 3d cause its hhard to control but well just tell me any uve played and think is great, with a fun storyline, and not too hard.
Also id like a game like Sims...but with more freedom. Like control a character and just well...live! You know with a main story or missions, but that u can do anything u like...buy clotes etc.

Thats mostly all i want, but if u wanna tell me some games that are good but aint what im lookin for, tell me anyway! I just want new games

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not much of a gamer on my iTouch. Can anyone help this member with some game recommendations?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ninjump Deluxe
Fruit Ninja
My Paper Plane 3
Rainbow Six

To name a few.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
This is what i want...more or less, any of these would be fine :
An easy game, like u just have to tap to jump or anything, kinda like jetpack joyride with some missions to complete, new things to buy, etc.
Another thing ive been lookin for is a good rpg, ive tried lots but the only ones that actually got me addicted are zenonia (3&4) and final fantasy,all of em. Id like a cartoonlike rpg, not 3d cause its hhard to control but well just tell me any uve played and think is great, with a fun storyline, and not too hard.
Also id like a game like Sims...but with more freedom. Like control a character and just well...live! You know with a main story or missions, but that u can do anything u like...buy clotes etc.

Thats mostly all i want, but if u wanna tell me some games that are good but aint what im lookin for, tell me anyway! I just want new games

Simple games:
Tiny Wings
Angry Birds (any)
Where's My Water
Spy Mouse
Fruit Ninja
Flight Control Rocket
Amazing Breaker
Cut The Rope

I have a couple of simple, RPGs on my phone as well:
Deep, Deep Dungeon
Run Raiders
Mon Towers
Battleheart

If you have any particular questions about any of these apps, let me know!

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have started playing a game called Contre Jour HD. it is a simple game that is really addictive. The graphics are cool looking. It has an Angry Birds feel to it, but better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Simple games:
Tiny Wings
Angry Birds (any)
Where's My Water
Spy Mouse
Fruit Ninja
Flight Control Rocket
Amazing Breaker
Cut The Rope

I have a couple of simple, RPGs on my phone as well:
Deep, Deep Dungeon
Run Raiders
Mon Towers
Battleheart

If you have any particular questions about any of these apps, let me know!

I just found that Where's My Water game, and it's pretty cool!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
@ iLive an iLife. Do you have links to download?

I don't have links at the moment but I could probably round up a few later tonight. If you type those names into iTunes, the apps should come up!

PK - I love that game! Definitely a favorite!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk