Evernote vs Notes

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys use evernote or the stock notes app on your phone? I have both and like both but since I really only jot down quick notes and dont really use the pic option on evernote I'm wondering if I should just use notes and sync to cloud. Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use Evernote a lot and really like it. I only use the notes app for jotting down things I may need from the grocery store or something. Since you already have an Evernote account and know all of the benefits of using Evernote, you might as well keep it. There may come a time when you may need to the extra features. Besides, you can still use it for whatever you're using the notes app for. Know what I mean?

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I guess that makes since. So its free as long as I stay under the allowed amount each month? So I get a certain amount of free storage each month and it generates again each month?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes. You are allotted 60 MB per month for the free account.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
For me, evernote is pretty impressive and yes I using it as well. However, now my main is Wunderlist. Love it so much due to simplicity.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I love Evernote because I have all my notes available from all my devices. I can also share my frequently used notes with my entire customer support team, so that I know we're all giving the best possible answers to frequent questions. You can't do that with anything else.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2