Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

13 Posts

Default “Crappy” iPhone and iPad game causing public enlightment

New York, NY (February 24, 2011)- Sumo ****, the latest mobile game from Boobga Entertainment LLC, is sparking debates in various mobile-app gaming forums and message boards. But, despite the differing initial responses to Sumo ****, everyone who has played the game so far has agreed on one thing: that Sumo **** is highly addictive. Sumo **** is now available for both the Ipad and the Iphone

The games starts with a Sumo at the top of the screen. He squeezes out a **** and it drops through the air. The object of the game is to catch as much **** from a Sumo wrestler as possible in a Japanese basket at the bottom of the screen. If you miss a ****, which comes falling from the top of the screen, a ninja comes to slice you up. With each level, the game’s speed and point value for each **** increased.

“The name ‘Sumo Poop’ sounded funny so I thought I’d give it a try,” explains Kevin Patterson, an active user on Touch Arcade, a popular Iphone app forum, “and then, the more I started playing this game, which was honestly pretty hilarious, but also really weird, the more I couldn’t stop. When I finally put my Iphone down and looked at the clock, I realized I had been playing for 40 minutes.”

Sumo ****, now available from Boobga Entertainment LLC, can be downloaded for free for both the Iphone and the Ipad.
    Sumo **** is available now for iPhone and iPad at:

Sumo **** HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store