Any other browsers available...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The full version of Atomic is better IMO, as it will give you all of the features that it has.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I still think out of all the built in mobile browsers I have used as far as one that comes with the device mobile safari is the best..

Agreed, it is the best one that I have used on any smartphone. As far as full screen mode goes, it is available for Safari via jailbreak at least.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok.. i installed the full version of Atomic Web Browser and I love it.. 'cept for one thing. Everytime I try and save a bookmark, it doesnt' save?:mad: hmmmm what's up with that?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok.. i installed the full version of Atomic Web Browser and I love it.. 'cept for one thing. Everytime I try and save a bookmark, it doesnt' save?:mad: hmmmm what's up with that?

Try reinstalling it works perfect for me! did you make sure to hit the save button on top?

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, it is the best one that I have used on any smartphone. As far as full screen mode goes, it is available for Safari via jailbreak at least.

I find that the stock Safari browser loads pages faster than the third party browsers also.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes.. I got it to work.. finally. Had to hit the Save Webpage tab for one page, then after that I was able to save the bookmarks... strange but it's working now.

I love how fast this browser is- especially compared with Dolphin, which seems more like a sea turtle to me :)

Atomic is super fast.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes.. I got it to work.. finally. Had to hit the Save Webpage tab for one page, then after that I was able to save the bookmarks... strange but it's working now.

I love how fast this browser is- especially compared with Dolphin, which seems more like a sea turtle to me :)

Atomic is super fast.

I still think mobile safari is faster haha! atomic has a ton of features though

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2