Sky Sports...

danny4evawolves

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i recently saw someone who had sky sports 1,2,3 and ESPN on their iPhone, and told me it was 6.99 a month but didnt no how to get it, any idea of how to get it? thanks.

Dawkins Bull-Terrier

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
go to the app store and type in sky in the search box, it will be there. I have had it for around 5 month now, 3 month free and 2 month paid. Its ?6 not ?6.99 and if you have the right cable or are jailbroke then u can watch it on your tv which is just great.

danny4evawolves

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
go to the app store and type in sky in the search box, it will be there. I have had it for around 5 month now, 3 month free and 2 month paid. Its ?6 not ?6.99 and if you have the right cable or are jailbroke then u can watch it on your tv which is just great.

have typed it in and all i can find is the sky sports score centre?

danny4evawolves

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i have subscribed and have a sky id, but when i click on a channel it says my subscription doesnt include this channel and i need to update my account? i havent put my card details in yet so do i have to do that 1st before i can watch anything?

gurustevie

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
i have subscribed and have a sky id, but when i click on a channel it says my subscription doesnt include this channel and i need to update my account? i havent put my card details in yet so do i have to do that 1st before i can watch anything?

From what I remember I definitely had to put my card details in first.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2