We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
:D Hi Anadia, sorry no one has responded sooner on your question, you are rewarded xp when you make good on any orders, you are also rewarded with xp when any other kingdom's business delivers a completed order to you, hope this helps :)

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
What's up thepuppy, have you come up with any ideas for new business's yet, I would like an archery range, hen house, or pig stye lol, but ansy for any new building :rolleyes:

Last edited:

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Add Knatt! I'll be visiting your kingdoms! If your having trouble finding me, its okay, I'll find u... Imma have to e-mail the staff and see wuts wrong wit my username and why people cant find me:(

-Knatt

Last edited:

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So sorry Knatt, thank you for setting the record straight, us guys can never have to many she's ;)

It's okay Evinstorme.. Ain't that the truth tho? I got 3 brothers and they couldn't agree wit u more..Lol.. Well, hope to be seeing u around my kingdom soon! :p

-Knatt

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi~~Knatt I Have a Question for you, do you know what happened to the we rule fan website
mojo-farm.tk

Hi Evinstorme.. I just checked it out and its seems to be up and running just fine.. They were probably having some trouble.. Check it out soon so we can all chat together..
If ur still having trouble please let us know :)
Mojo-farm.tk

-Knatt