TiPb Give-Away: Appigo Todo!
Following up on the awesome interview and demo the great folks at Appigo gave Leanna and me at Macworld 2010, they've been gracious enough to offer ten (10) promo codes to pass along to our TiPb readers so you can get Appigo Todo [$9.99 - iTunes link] for FREE!
If you want one, just leave a reply below and let us know what features you’d like to see in the next version of Todo — for iPhone or iPad! We'll pick 10 of you at random.
Note: Promo Codes can only be redeemed in the US App Store (Apple's rule, not ours). They also expire, so if you get one, redeem it ASAP! Contest starts now and ends Wednesday, March 3 at 12pm PST. Good luck!
- 03-01-2010, 01:57 PM #2iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I'd like to see Google Calendar integration and geolocation.
- 03-01-2010, 01:59 PM #3iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
Gmail Tasks and Google Calendar integration would be sweeeeeet.
- 03-01-2010, 02:02 PM #4
- 03-01-2010, 02:03 PM #5
- 03-01-2010, 02:08 PM #6
The app looks really cool. I like the new features they added.
Besides Google Calendar i don't know what they can add in future.
- 03-01-2010, 02:20 PM #7iPhone Beginner
- 69 Posts
- iOS Version
Looks awesome, I didn't know about it before. I would really love to use it to help me with my workload!
Outlook exchange sounds great!
- 03-01-2010, 02:31 PM #8iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
If it would work with outlook or other app on the pc. Would be great!
- 03-01-2010, 02:51 PM #9
The app is great. Sync is always the issue. For those of us that use and love the cloud via MobileMe we need some way to sync to our calendar...or maybe even to it directly to BusyCal via MobileMe or some other service.
- 03-01-2010, 02:55 PM #10
It is very handy in the sales world to somehow link a task to a contact name... thanks!
- 03-01-2010, 03:56 PM #11
It would make my life so much easier in both school and my job.
- 03-01-2010, 03:58 PM #12
- 03-01-2010, 04:14 PM #13
- 03-01-2010, 04:32 PM #14iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
This would be great to keep my school and work todo lists organized. Google calendar syncing would be a great addition to the next version.
- 03-01-2010, 04:33 PM #15iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
I often remember tasks while I'm commuting so integration with Dragon Dictation or some other voice recognition app would be really, really, really handy.
- 03-01-2010, 04:35 PM #16iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
Sync with Gmail Tasks and Google Calendar
- 03-01-2010, 04:44 PM #17iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
If it's not there already, the ability to create tasks with arbitrary due dates. Also voice.
- 03-01-2010, 05:23 PM #18
- 03-01-2010, 06:13 PM #19iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
i'd like hierarchical todos, if it doesn't have it already!
- 03-01-2010, 06:21 PM #20iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
What would I like to see?
Firstly, beautiful product.... I would love to see it integrate with ACT! by Sage.... Many of us use that lousy program called IClink.....
- 03-01-2010, 06:33 PM #21
I've been testing the Appigo's Todo lite and must say its a great app for GTD'ers - pretty comprehensive (has projects, recurring tasks, lists, tags, contexts) AND sync's with iCal on my mac !!
To make it even more awesome, few features i'd like to see are :
1) More data detectors like - addresses (so can just click & view map)
2) Features for quick add like - translate simple english words like today/tommorrow/next weekend/next Tuesday etc - to dates
3) Smart lists
4) User control over/configuring the syncing -- like I currently use lists in my ical (@Errands, @Home) for contexts, but it gets synced as "Lists" -- so allow me to change that syncing behaviour
5) Would be nice to have some voice integration for more quicker task adding
I can't wait to get a copy of the full version of Appigo Todo instead of the lite verison i'm using !!
- 03-01-2010, 06:36 PM #22
I would love a "snooze" option (like Outlook has for tasks).
- 03-01-2010, 06:46 PM #23iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
I agree with another poster...I would love to be able to synch the task with someone in my contact list.
Kathy in NC
- 03-01-2010, 07:15 PM #24iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
If work with Google Calendar would be great. Thanks this awesome giveaway
- 03-01-2010, 07:24 PM #25
Voice transcription would be awesome to have. (Like reQall does.) Evernote probably is also important to be integrated with.