- 04-05-2010, 04:46 PM #326
So far I've been a bit board but I don't understand the game yet. It's getting more interesting because I have a guy that won't leave me alone. I have sanctioned him a couple times but he keeps coming back. I have read a few sites but don't get a clear strategy so far how to kick this guy. I'm reading not to build up my force because of the maintenance costs but I'm not sure that is the right choice.
I have been busy buildings and building my alliance but feel like I need to get this guy back. As a result I have a few questions, that may I think indirectly will get me there. I understand sanctions from reading this forum.
1. If I see a person that I want to invite to my alliance, how can I get their alliance code? I have been just posting a comment asking them if they want to join up and posting my code, hoping they will send me a request to join. I would rather just invite them. There has to be a way.
2. Should I spend more time building my alliance or more time building my force (expensive).
3. Sometimes my alliance asks me to help them attack someone with a given name, but I have no clue how to do that because they donít show up in the lists I see. How do I do this?
4. One of the guys that did a kill for me says the only way I can get the guy that has been attacking me is to sanction him. That doesnít seem right. Seems like I can build more than this person has and take them out.
5. When I first joined the forum you mentioned that you look for people to attack. I have tried, looking at what they have in terms of resources but from what I can tell, you canít really tell how much defense or attack points they have. I added all mine up and tried to compare before attaching but Iím still losing. Whatís the clue?
6. Are honor point build only through missions or buying them?
7. Is it true that only people at my level can attack me? If that is the case then I should be able to build a better force and get them back, correct?
Thanks for your help.
- 04-05-2010, 06:18 PM #327
Hello all. I just love world war and I play it more than my 360 buti hav some questions. I am lvl 15 generating about 334k income through buildings hourly. Should I start to farm at this level ? If so wat generating income buildings should I wear ? All feedback is greatly appreciated thanks to u all. Also add me to ur alliance my code can be found in my name but also here it is. HFGBCP
- 04-18-2010, 02:23 PM #328
- 04-22-2010, 01:46 PM #329
Question about units
Been playing for about 5 months now. Addicted is more like it.
I'm Level 60, $300,000,000 per hour income.
97 alliance members
I'm still in the midst of camping, and have sold everything except for my Horizon Frigates. At that level, with that many in my alliance, how many should I have for a successful defense against possible attacks?
This is what I'm thinking:
60 x 5 = 300 allies x 6 = 1800 units?
is that right?
- 04-28-2010, 09:04 AM #330
- 04-28-2010, 09:11 AM #331
From my understanding, and reading everyones post and official in-game help, each of your alliance memebers can use your 6 best units for attack/defense, and you can only take 3 times your level of alliance members into battle with you. So what I'm thinking is
60*3=180 maximum number of alliance you can take with you to battle.
But you only have 97 alliances, so you're no where near max # of alliance for your level.
97*6=582 maximum number of units your alliance members can take.
If I'm wrong, lemme know
- 04-28-2010, 09:16 AM #332
- 05-11-2010, 06:50 PM #333
1 Man Army Question
I have reached level 44, I have dropped all my alliance members so I am now solo, Alliance of 1.
I want to remain alone for now and keep my overhead to a min, and just focus on investing in money making buildings for a while.
I also want to be able to fend off any attackers at my level.
Can I be successful at this with enough defensive buildings and a few good defensive units as a solo player?
How many units can I actually use when Attacked? I think it is 6. So I baught 6 subs with the highest defense of all the units.
When getting attacked by someone, can they only use 1 alliance to attack me since I am an alliance of 1? this is a big question for me, or can they use all their alliance and the massive number of unitits? If I am solo, how many units can an enemy use to attack me with? I am hoping only 6 units as I only get to use 6?
What is my best move to win when being attacked as a solo alliance when i am level 44?
- 05-12-2010, 07:30 PM #334
- 05-25-2010, 05:43 AM #335
- 06-09-2010, 01:06 PM #336iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Defense builings for defense
- 06-09-2010, 01:17 PM #337iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
This is a response to "attack me's" question. By the numbers. If you are a level 44 and you are attacked by someone who is maxed out with the best offensive units you will need to have a minimum of 180,000 defense points in structures only to beging to mount an effective defense. Honestly, you are going to be attacked a lot and you camping will be short lived by people who will try to farm you. You will move up levels very quickly whether you win or lose those battles.
- 07-27-2010, 02:28 AM #338
Hi BadShah, All,
First of all, I am glad that you are trying hard and willing to get the real value of playing WW.
To answer your initial question, there is a WW discussion on IMMO forum.
There is an excel sheet that can help you identify the different aspects of your game play and where you should best invest your income.
My own learnings of the game are:
- reset your account multiple time when you start till you reach level 6 and see your code, WHY do you do this? simple answer to get a code that is easy enough for players to memorize and invite you, most players ignore strange codes like (ex. 9E8A4X2) however if your code is like (ex. MTT9MT) it is much easier and faster to memorize and invite you.
- Number of Alliance is a very very very important factor, you can utilize 5x of your level number (if you are level 10 you should have 50 members in your clan)
- WW is harder than the 'impressive iMobsters game' where each of your clan members will use 6 weapons in their attack or defense (so if you are in level 10 and you have 50 members they will use 300 weapons in attack or 300 weapons in defense), I am sure that by now you are aware that attack weapons are different than defense weapons.
- Make sure that you are fully armed with the full gear of defense and attack weapons of your level.
- Personal Experience: I have reset my account from level 32 to start all over because the above were not fullfilled, and I used to attack ppl till i got leveled up and suddenly my weapons upkeep is more than my income and i was stuck.
- No I am level 8 with net income of 80,000,000 and NO UPKEEP.
- Defense buildings are MANDATORY, as they are ADDED to your defense weapons, so if your total defense weapons points is 5000 and you have buildings that provide 3000 points, your total will be 8000 defense points. Why all this? Imagine you attach a level 20 guy and grab 200K x 3 attacks, and when he find that you are level 8, he will have no other choice other than sanction you, in that case you will find that the at least 35-50% of the sanction attackers will LOSE and you won't loose any of your cash.
My example is given for level 8 so imagine how can you be in level 20 ?! you will be untouchable most of the time during your game play.
- Do not Vault (bank) your money, as the amount of 10% cut off your deposite will be more than the % of money loss due to attack on you, IF you had that powerfull defense, in my level 8 I can lose upto 15,000 per attack on me, IF THEY CAN ATTACK ME.
- Now I will start o level up and give the guys some hard time
- Honor Points: you can use the Honor points to get cash or loot weapons, my advise is: if you are making net cash up to 5,000,000 then use the HP you have to get cash from the president to be able to build more properties that will help you cover your upkeep when you level up, once you are making 30-40 Millions net then you can start using any HP you have left to buy loot weapons (very weak recommendation) they will make a difference for your attack power specially if you attack guys of your level who are fully geared with the level weapons, but as i said before the DEFENSE buildings can make you life difficult to attack them.
My own stats as an example:
Income: 80,000,000 per hour
Attack points: 20,000
Defense Points: Units 6000, Buildings 30,000 TOTAL Defense: 36,000
I can easily attack some of the level 25 guys
they have no option other than putting me on sanction list and in my worst case if the keep on listing me, i loose 150-300K per day (around 15,000 per attack if i lose the fight) !! because Sanction also has a daily maximum i think it is like 30-40 times.
(Another Catch: if you have a very powerful setup as I have done, be aware that every attack they do and loose, you win! and that my friend will push you to level up so quickly and start to be vulnerable to attacks and money loss, so my advise, at the beginning CHOOSE who you want to hit, preferable hit only when needed and hit ATMs)
Imagine you are level 8 and your level 20 friend asks you to hit someone for him, because he cannot??!
- 08-12-2010, 11:16 PM #339
World war certainly is an addicting game. For me, the best part is joining a "clan". Clans are essential to growing strong. My clan, Flaming Skulls, is one of the best there is. We are a camping clan, dedicated to protecting it's members while they camp from farmers, sanctioners, and all-around bullies. We are accepting new members if anyone is interested. Very few requirements. Just contact me, my code is 4HT5SK. We could all use some bully protection
- 08-27-2010, 01:56 PM #340
I dunno about this database but all I do is divide the cost of the building by it's return. For example if one money making building costs 1m to build and nets u 10,000, it equals 100. that's 100 hours to return it's investment. You could have a far cheaper building, say 50,000 that gives 1,000 per hour, that equals 50 so the return is much quicker. For defence buildings you divide the same way to get the value in dollars per defence point, the smaller the number in both cases, the better. Don't forget when buying to adjust the figures for multiple buildings.
Last edited by Cheesymunky; 08-27-2010 at 02:00 PM.
- 10-04-2010, 01:40 AM #341
more bad news
- 10-04-2010, 01:49 AM #342
hey brother i see your indian and good job on starting this blog. i have to first tell u that my income is 40 million an hour and based on that i am building a lot more buildings. but what i donot understand is that i have come across people how have 10 time my income and they are still in my level or lower. this is my first time blogging so sorry to cut it. also i need allies can u help..
- 10-05-2010, 03:11 AM #343
- 10-05-2010, 06:55 AM #344
- 01-10-2011, 02:29 PM #345
I have to admit that I really love this game. However, the one thing that kills the experience for me are the people that whine on my comments board about me attacking them.
I'm not hunting out specific people and continuously attacking them throughout the day. I just go to the Battle section, pick the random opponent and attack them. Once I run out of ammo, I stop.
I'm constantly accused of being a farmer, but last time I checked..........this I a war game. If they don't like it, sanction me. It's there for a reason!
People claim..."you made me lose $5 million". My response "Why didn't you put the money in the vault?"
Seems that some people need to lighten up and view this for what it is.....a game.
With that said....my code is 476w43. I hope to have like-minded people join me. I just want to have fun.
- 01-14-2011, 12:09 AM #346
- 01-23-2011, 04:55 AM #347
- 03-09-2011, 10:48 AM #348
- 08-11-2011, 12:34 PM #349
hey- my strategy in world war, is INCOME, INCOME, INCOME!
I started off just buying good units, but found that didn't work well. As I became level 40, I started to sell some units some I could have a better income. At level 43 (it might be 44) you can buy a IAI Harop UAV. It has 135 Attack and 0 defence. Also, there is NO upkeep! This is because the unit gets killed a lot. I now have an alliance of 40 and 400 IAI Harop UAV's, which are basically my entire army, other than 2 Global Hawks (135 A 92 D) which i got from the president. My Income is 4.5 Million each hour, which I use to buy defences. I now have 15 automatic sentry guns (75D), 10 Landmine Fields (50D), 20 Turrets (32 D), 8 AA Launchers (15D), 7 Guard Towers (10D) and 15 Bunkers (3D). All this is about 2500 defence total, which makes me almost unbeatable when I use my 400 Naval Tankers (20D) which have no upkeep.
All in all, my strategy is to buy the best units that have no upkeep and tons of defences. I use the Harop's to loot lots of money in battles.
By the way, never put your money into the bank. Yes, nobody can steal it, but it takes away 10 percent, which is a LOT!
- 11-12-2011, 09:32 PM #350