Is there a Hulu app in the works?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Does anybody know any recent information about a Hulu app for the iPhone? If not an app, what about an eventual support for flash? All the info I can find is dated 2008.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There's a free app called tv.com that has a very limited number of shows, but it works pretty well - while we're waiting for Hulu.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the tv.com info but I've already tried that and it does suck....big time. Most of the stuff on there is just clips anyway. Bringing flash to the iPhone would solve so many ills.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Does anybody know any recent information about a Hulu app for the iPhone? If not an app, what about an eventual support for flash? All the info I can find is dated 2008.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last I heard there was one in the works but who knows what will happen with it.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
For what it's worth. My wife works for an advertising company here in Los Angeles and they just started a mobile ad department with a strong emphasis on iPhone as ad platform. Recently people from Hulu were in the office discussing mobile versions of their site. And how to integrate their commercial placements in mobile devices. Take it for what its worth as this was 2 months ago.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2