Pocket Informant

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
So I tried the Lite version and loved it. It's no Agendus, but it's available, so I figured for the price...let's go for it.

Bought it, installed, got it set up, and then the next time I opened it - crash. I can't even get it to stay open long enough to turn on logging. (Even after resetting the iPhone.) I understand this is a problem they are having, although mine seems rather severe. Currently, the app is totally useless.

So the real question is, since I'm still a brand new iPhone user, if I delete it - can I just re-download it from the app store, or how does that work?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Yes you can do that. If te problem persists, contact the PI team. They are pretty good at responding (at least from what I remember in the WinMo days...) :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sad part is, I am an Agendus geek. I even do forum support for Iambic. I just couldn't wait for Agendus for iPhone to be released to have a *real* calendar.

So I emailed WebIS support, and then sat up and tried to beat the screen last night. At one point I noticed that it was syncing every time it opened and I started thinking (dangerous, I know right?!) and tried to get to the settings screen again. I actually got there fast enough to turn off "sync at startup" and it was the trick I needed. As soon as it stopped syncing, it stayed open.

So I emailed WebIS this morning and let them know. Meanwhile, they'd responded to my initial email saying a new version was imminent.

Whew!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77