Tmobile iPhone 7 not compatible with cdma.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello imore fellows,

I heard that tmobile and att version are not compatible with cdma. I couldn't preorder tmobile version because of this and i don't have verizon account to buy verizon iPhone. Can we expect a sim free version soon?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue. I wanted to get the Verizon/Sprint variant for better resale value, but since I'm not a customer, I was not able to pre-order last night. I ended up preordering the AT&T/T-Mobile variant for pickup. I am going to ask them at the store if they're willing to give me a Verizon model. Long shot, I know, but doesn't hurt to ask.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue. I wanted to get the Verizon/Sprint variant for better resale value, but since I'm not a customer, I was not able to pre-order last night. I ended up preordering the AT&T/T-Mobile variant for pickup. I am going to ask them at the store if they're willing to give me a Verizon model. Long shot, I know, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Yes, I want the verizon/sprint model for better resale value as well. Please let us know if you get verizon model for pick up.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I want the verizon/sprint model for better resale value as well. Please let us know if you get verizon model for pick up.

Will do! I really hope they'll let me but for some reason, I doubt they will --- even though I'm purchasing the device outright.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riad1973