Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 643
Like Tree374Likes
  1. #451  
    aznhomieboi1689's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    So T Mo is saying "too bad so sad" "you're SOL" "system went down even though you called at 2 am you're going to have to re order and lose your place in line when you called " SIGH

    i do feel bad for these reps tho. just trying to do their jobs. the guy said he was there since 2 am this morning and it's now 3pm. my god. what is tmobile doing to these poor souls...
    Last edited by aznhomieboi1689; 09-09-2016 at 04:06 PM.
  2. #452  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    My order is preparing for shipment.
  3. #453  
    anon(9733642)'s Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Wow, sorry.. wonder why mine shows different. The only other reason I can come up with, is it's by region / where we live. Each section or State gets a different qty? I just don't know. Sorry
    Not sure why your prices are so high? Apple site here is lower on all models?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1473451512.757057.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	111257
  4. #454  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscosDad View Post
    Not sure why your prices are so high? Apple site here is lower on all models?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1473451512.757057.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	111257
    I can't read your graphic.. but prices here on the 7 show
    649.00 32GB
    749.00 128GB
    849.00 256GB
    or AT&T Next = numbers above divided over 24 months with zero interest.

    Are you seeing a $299 upgrade? I did not.
  5. #455  

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by aznhomieboi1689 View Post
    So T Mo is saying "too bad so sad" "you're SOL" "system went down even though you called at 2 am you're going to have to re order and lose your place in line when you called " SIGH

    i do feel bad for these reps tho. just trying to do their jobs. the guy said he was there since 2 am this morning and it's now 3pm. my god. what is tmobile doing to these poor souls...
    I've seen many complaints about TMo. There were a lot last year as well. Seems the best is order from Apple. I did last year and went through my Verizon plan.
    RECON1 likes this.
  6. #456  
    jenni122701's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    744 Global Posts

    Default Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Man am I excited! I had not planned to upgrade as I didn't think I'd be able to, but with VZW trade in deal I was! This is the 1st time I will ever have the up to date model iPhone and the 1st time I have ever pre ordered. I ordered the 7 Plus 32GB Rose Gold and one place says arriving by 9/28 and one place says by 10/10, so we will see. Sure hoping for sooner than later though!
  7. #457  
    anon(9733642)'s Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I can't read your graphic.. but prices here on the 7 show
    649.00 32GB
    749.00 128GB
    849.00 256GB
    or AT&T Next = numbers above divided over 24 months with zero interest.

    Are you seeing a $299 upgrade? I did not.
    Mine is same as yours. Was commenting on the post you commented on earlier at alex.shimp as his prices for the 7 were like $100 higher for each level so I think it was the Plus model. I paid $749 for Black 128GB and picking in store on 16th between 4:00 and 4:30pm scheduled window and didn't wake up early to order?
  8. #458  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    My card just got charged a little while ago!
    RECON1 likes this.
  9. #459  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    My card just got charged a little while ago!
    Woo! Me too!
    luvesuga likes this.
  10. #460  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscosDad View Post
    Mine is same as yours. Was commenting on the post you commented on earlier at alex.shimp as his prices for the 7 were like $100 higher for each level so I think it was the Plus model. I paid $749 for Black 128GB and picking in store on 16th between 4:00 and 4:30pm scheduled window and didn't wake up early to order?
    I mentioned they started at $649 and go up $100 based on size $649/749/849. Or maybe I mentioned the Plus. Glad to know there was no difference. I can't do a pick up, without a road trip. Closest pick up for me is 140 miles (each way)... so.. delivery on the 16th was my only real option. Thanks :-)
  11. #461  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    My card just got charged a little while ago!
    I used PayPal, but I see they charged it at 6:45AM this morning. So it's a sign they're moving forward.
    luvesuga likes this.
  12. #462  

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by pablovakanazo View Post
    How much this iphone?
    http://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7
    firedept10 likes this.
  13. #463  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Always nice to see on the Apple order page >> Preparing for Shipment Delivers Sep 16 by Standard Shipping - Not eligible to cancel
  14. #464  

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni122701 View Post
    Man am I excited! I had not planned to upgrade as I didn't think I'd be able to, but with VZW trade in deal I was! This is the 1st time I will ever have the up to date model iPhone and the 1st time I have ever pre ordered. I ordered the 7 Plus 32GB Rose Gold and one place says arriving by 9/28 and one place says by 10/10, so we will see. Sure hoping for sooner than later though!
    Very nice. This is going to be an awesome phone for anyone getting it. I am going from the 6 space grey to the 7 Plus Jet Black. I really look forward to the plus size. And the camera as I was not a fan of the camera on the 6. Well you enjoy that new phone.
    jenni122701 likes this.
  15. #465  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,033 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quit making me sad, I won't see any of that until it ships, that's when my card gets charged and I'll get that info...
  16. #466  

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    My shipment date is not known yet, but since I ordered within the hour, I hope it will be delivered on the 16th.
    MasterDarque likes this.
  17. #467  
    AustinIllini's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    283 Posts
    Global Posts
    406 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Woo! Me too!
    Mine too. Not sure if it's just a hold to verify I have the credit.
    RECON1 likes this.
  18. #468  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,680 Posts
    Global Posts
    39,619 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Gulp I cancelled my Apple Store order. T-Mobile had a deal where I could trade in my 6 Plus and get the 7 Plus for free! It's sorta like a contract, in that I am making 30 dollar payments for 2 years BUT they are giving me 30 dollar credits for 2 years! Also I had to pay 229 upfront (for the plus and 128 model) BUT I get a 196 credit for the iPhone 6 Plus to help offset that. Free iPhone 7! Well 33 dollars and of course now I can't sell my iPhone 6 Plus but who wanted that hassle anyways especially with the post new iPhone gut in the market!
    RECON1, luvesuga and DarlaMack like this.
  19. #469  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,033 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Gulp I cancelled my Apple Store order. T-Mobile had a deal where I could trade in my 6 Plus and get the 7 Plus for free! It's sorta like a contract, in that I am making 30 dollar payments for 2 years BUT they are giving me 30 dollar credits for 2 years! Also I had to pay 229 upfront (for the plus and 128 model) BUT I get a 196 credit for the iPhone 6 Plus to help offset that. Free iPhone 7! Well 33 dollars and of course now I can't sell my iPhone 6 Plus but who wanted that hassle anyways especially with the post new iPhone gut in the market!
    Yeah T-Mobile is nice that way, after taxes, I paid $274 for the 256GB. And something about a $250 credit, which would be great if I heard that right. However my payments stay the same at $27/mo for 18 months. Not sure how they calculate the monthly payments.
    RECON1 likes this.
  20. #470  
    alex.shimp's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscosDad View Post
    Mine is same as yours. Was commenting on the post you commented on earlier at alex.shimp as his prices for the 7 were like $100 higher for each level so I think it was the Plus model. I paid $749 for Black 128GB and picking in store on 16th between 4:00 and 4:30pm scheduled window and didn't wake up early to order?
    i think the problem was that I was looking at the 7Plus not the 7
    anon(9733642) likes this.
  21. #471  
    alex.shimp's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Word to the wise double check your order before you put it in seems I accidentally ordered the iPhone 7 not the plus .

    New game plane I placed an order the the matte black iPhone 7 plus 256 on the app (delivery early October) but my plan is the keep that order and go line up for the 16th if they have what I want I'll cancel my order. If not I'll let the order stand
  22. #472  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by alex.shimp View Post
    Word to the wise double check your order before you put it in seems I accidentally ordered the iPhone 7 not the plus .

    New game plane I placed an order the the matte black iPhone 7 plus 256 on the app (delivery early October) but my plan is the keep that order and go line up for the 16th if they have what I want I'll cancel my order. If not I'll let the order stand
    Another thing you can do to avoid that is favorite what device you want. When it comes time to order, tap favorites, add to bag. Done. You already know it's the correct model and size.
    afctee and luvesuga like this.
  23. #473  
    alex.shimp's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Yeah it was a weird morning with a quest to have it on day one. I couldn't get what I wanted from Apple when I wanted it so I ordered it on Best Buy and ordered the wrong one
  24. #474  
    anon(9733642)'s Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts

    Default Re: Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Another thing you can do to avoid that is favorite what device you want. When it comes time to order, tap favorites, add to bag. Done. You already know it's the correct model and size.
    Yup....that's the BEST way and FASTEST way as long as you do it before Apple puts up it's Come Back Later sign online and on the App Store.
    RECON1, afctee and luvesuga like this.
  25. #475  
    alex.shimp's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

    Default Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

    Did that but when I went to Best Buy's site I didn't pay close enough attention and 7plus were down at the bottom of the page
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What color iPhone 7 should you get?
    By James Falconer in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 12:21 PM
  2. WTS iPhone 6 128 GB
    By Tony2255 in forum Marketplace Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 07:27 PM
  3. Pre-Order with AT&T
    By konjis1 in forum iPhone 7 Plus
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-28-2016, 02:17 AM
  4. Your iPhone 6s cases won't fit the iPhone 7
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 11:36 AM
  5. do any of the iPhone 7 models come with dual Sim options
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions