Had to get the Product Red model!

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Red color is nice but definitely not for me. I'll stick to my Jet Black 7 Plus, which is perfect as I have 0 micro-abrasions on it. Even with a flash light at every angle I point it to does not have any micro-abrasions nor scratches. And no I don't have slickwraps or bestskinsever on it at all.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
The red iPhone does look pretty nice. I think it was smart to release it when they did. I'm still keeping my Black iPhone 7 Plus though, since to upgrade to the new red iPhone all I have to do is fork over $204 to Apple to pay off the remaining balance on the Apple Upgrade Program... For the same hardware with a different color, nah I'll pass. So I can wait for the next gen iPhone. Wireless charging, full screen front, curved glass, facial recognition, a price tag above a thousand dollars... Does it do the dishes too?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
The red is gorgeous. The white faceplate on the other hand I just can't get use to. The white faceplate is the deal breaker. Glad I didn't rush the sell my matte black. I would have so regretted that.

I got a Silver 7+ right before the red was announced, and wish I would've waited for the red. Oh well.

I'm the other way around... Had the JB since October, and about a month ago I switched to the Silver variety because I couldn't get used to the black faceplate. I hate the way it shows fingerprints CONSTANTLY - I know they are still on the white faceplate, but it seems to hide it better. The other thing I don't like about the black faceplate is the way the tempered glass looks on it.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
I want to get the red and leave jet black because all of the scratches! But the only thing that turns me off is the white front of the red 7 plus ugh lol

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorely tempted to trade in my gold for the red but it'll be quite a bit to pay for the same phone with I plan to upgrade later in the year. As nice as the red looks in photos it looks even better in person. Beautiful phone!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77