Had to get the Product Red model!

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Red color is nice but definitely not for me. I'll stick to my Jet Black 7 Plus, which is perfect as I have 0 micro-abrasions on it. Even with a flash light at every angle I point it to does not have any micro-abrasions nor scratches. And no I don't have slickwraps or bestskinsever on it at all.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
The red iPhone does look pretty nice. I think it was smart to release it when they did. I'm still keeping my Black iPhone 7 Plus though, since to upgrade to the new red iPhone all I have to do is fork over $204 to Apple to pay off the remaining balance on the Apple Upgrade Program... For the same hardware with a different color, nah I'll pass. So I can wait for the next gen iPhone. Wireless charging, full screen front, curved glass, facial recognition, a price tag above a thousand dollars... Does it do the dishes too?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
The red is gorgeous. The white faceplate on the other hand I just can't get use to. The white faceplate is the deal breaker. Glad I didn't rush the sell my matte black. I would have so regretted that.

I got a Silver 7+ right before the red was announced, and wish I would've waited for the red. Oh well.

I'm the other way around... Had the JB since October, and about a month ago I switched to the Silver variety because I couldn't get used to the black faceplate. I hate the way it shows fingerprints CONSTANTLY - I know they are still on the white faceplate, but it seems to hide it better. The other thing I don't like about the black faceplate is the way the tempered glass looks on it.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
I want to get the red and leave jet black because all of the scratches! But the only thing that turns me off is the white front of the red 7 plus ugh lol

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorely tempted to trade in my gold for the red but it'll be quite a bit to pay for the same phone with I plan to upgrade later in the year. As nice as the red looks in photos it looks even better in person. Beautiful phone!