Best edge-to-edge tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 7 Plus

slyronit

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

Recently made the switch from Lumia 950XL to the iPhone 7 Plus (128Gb). Currently using a Nilkin H+ Pro tempered glass which is great quality, but leaves a noticeable gap between where it ends and the case, because it is flat and doesn't reach to the edge of the screen.

Are there any good tempered glass protectors that you guys can recommend me which are edge-to-edge and good quality?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I've probably had 10-12 ZAGG tempered glass screen protectors on my iPhones since the 6...and every single one had issues with the edges not staying glued down either a little bit or whole lot so that it had the dreaded "halo effect". To their credit, their customer service is second to none...and they even sent me two of their high-dollar Sapphire infused ones. They both did the same thing. Sure glad I didn't pay $60 a pop for those at retail!

Frankly, I don't think there are any that fit well and stay put. I loved the fit on the flat screen of my 5 & 5s, but the curved edges of todays smartphone screens have really made it impossible for perfection.

I am currently using a plain ZAGG Glass protector...and yes, it looks horrid but I'm afraid to run a naked screen, so I guess I'll have to suffer through it. :sarcastic:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've probably had 10-12 ZAGG tempered glass screen protectors on my iPhones since the 6...and every single one had issues with the edges not staying glued down either a little bit or whole lot so that it had the dreaded "halo effect". To their credit, their customer service is second to none...and they even sent me two of their high-dollar Sapphire infused ones. They both did the same thing. Sure glad I didn't pay $60 a pop for those at retail!

Frankly, I don't think there are any that fit well and stay put. I loved the fit on the flat screen of my 5 & 5s, but the curved edges of todays smartphone screens have really made it impossible for perfection.

I am currently using a plain ZAGG Glass protector...and yes, it looks horrid but I'm afraid to run a naked screen, so I guess I'll have to suffer through it. :sarcastic:

No issues with spigen glass on mine. 2 for $7.99 on amazon is what I paid. Zagg is over priced and horrible.
f0c68c87ac9f3b399bb95f6609e1f3d1.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's excellent. My favorite glass screen protector. At $4 per screen protector, it's 1/10 the cost of a Zagg but the spigen is 10 times better than the Zagg.

I do like Spigen as well.... but I don't use the glass, I like the crystal since they're thinner. But they are quite nice and the price is great. And the cost for Zagg to ship out replacements you can get the Spigen quicker through Amazon prime for pretty much the same cost.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I do like Spigen as well.... but I don't use the glass, I like the crystal since they're thinner. But they are quite nice and the price is great. And the cost for Zagg to ship out replacements you can get the Spigen quicker through Amazon prime for pretty much the same cost.

Yes exactly. Zagg takes for ever to send out replacements. I'm in a city that does 1 day free Prime shipping so everything I get is the next day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77