Tempered Glass Lens protector

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. Has anyone found a good actual tempered glass lens protector? The idea was attractive to me and I ordered one that stated it was tempered glass but it was actually acrylic. Disappointed.

I know Amazon has products that say they’re tempered glass like the one I ordered did but just wondered if anyone actually found the real deal that they’d recommend.

...or is the idea of protecting the camera lens too much?

Raneciansamaiya

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. Has anyone found a good actual tempered glass lens protector? The idea was attractive to me and I ordered one that stated it was tempered glass but it was actually acrylic. Disappointed.

I know Amazon has products that say they’re tempered glass like the one I ordered did but just wondered if anyone actually found the real deal that they’d recommend.

...or is the idea of protecting the camera lens too much?

I've seen online that Case-Mate has them. It's a trusted brand I buy cases and screen protector from. I started using Whitestone Dome for screen protectors!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I've seen online that Case-Mate has them. It's a trusted brand I buy cases and screen protector from. I started using Whitestone Dome for screen protectors!

I’ved used a lot of WhiteStone Dome on my Samsungs but fortunately on the flat screens of my 12 Pro Maxes I don’t have to spend so much. I would like to maybe find a good GLASS camera protector.

Raneciansamaiya

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I’ved used a lot of WhiteStone Dome on my Samsungs but fortunately on the flat screens of my 12 Pro Maxes I don’t have to spend so much. I would like to maybe find a good GLASS camera protector.

I love Whitestone Dome for screen protectors. Lens protectors I was looking into Case-Mate. But I don't want it to take away from the Gold in my phone! Here's a photo of what I was speaking of.

Attachments

• 325F9F04-0F78-415A-A617-C125FBEA699C.jpg
    325F9F04-0F78-415A-A617-C125FBEA699C.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77