picked up my first iPhone 7+ Today coming from Samsung

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I have never used an iPhone before. I must say that this thing is silky smooth. I really love it so far! Now I have to go out and get hey Apple Watch is Asus and it's having a problem staying connected to the iPhone I guess I will be heading to the Apple Store to get the watch. Hey Siri first time iPhone user any advice anybody can give me.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations. Enjoy. I really enjoy pretty much everything about my 7Plus and I too have had many Samsung phones.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have had a couple of Samsung phones and I am now sporting a jet black iPhone 7 plus 128 and I love the device.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Next thing after the Apple Watch will be bands. There are a lot of them out there for the watch. The most comfy are the sports bands.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What would make the iphone 7 plus attractive to upgrade from an iPhone 6 plus or 6S Plus? Camera? battery? Just curious.

I went from a 6S Plus to a 7 then to a 7 Plus. At first, I had some buyer's remorse then I fell in love with non-button home button. Over Thanksgiving I took my first portraits and that depth effect got me!

I'll say that if those things aren't remotely a consideration for you then the 6S Plus will last you several more years. If you like to have the latest, definitely pull the trigger on the 7 Plus!

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I have never used an iPhone before. I must say that this thing is silky smooth. I really love it so far! Now I have to go out and get hey Apple Watch is Asus and it's having a problem staying connected to the iPhone I guess I will be heading to the Apple Store to get the watch. Hey Siri first time iPhone user any advice anybody can give me.

Congrats, and welcome to iMore. Which 7+ did you pick up? You'll love the Apple Watch. I've got a stainless steel series 2 and I loooooove it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Congrats. I came from Samsung too. LOVING my 7 plus. I did get the watch on ebay. I did see now that Target has the series 1 on promo for 199.00. I love the watch. My Samsung watch works with it and that was the defining moment for me to jump the Samsung ship and move onto the Apple yacht. My Samsung works with it but I still had to have the Apple Watch. And I also have the 12.9 ipad PRO. You are going to love it.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
For me it was definitely an upgrade from Samsung to the iPhone. That was from 7 edge to the 7 plus.
I know the next model from Apple will be amazing and new but one of the most nice thing owning an iPhone is that you don't feel the urge to upgrade every year. Older devices works that well. On Android it felt you had to upgrade to stop the lag and get newest OS version.

lyingfromyou

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Recent Samsung holdout here too. I have been a long time iPhone hater but the 7+ has been a great experience, I feel like I got off the Samsung boat just in time for some reason... The Apple Watch is also spectacular!!! Maybe in time more options for watch faces or even custom watch faces will surface..

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on your move to iMore and ios a lot of new formor Berry pickers here also .

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll