iPhone 7 plus Dual Cam help.

peterkendrick

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have iPhone 6s, but I'm thinking to shift to iPhone 7 Plus. I am taking course on photography and trying to get my hands on iPhone 7 plus dual cam. Can anyone tell me how does this dual Camera work? Both have different f-stop and sensor size. Is there any guide which could help?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have iPhone 6s, but I'm thinking to shift to iPhone 7 Plus. I am taking course on photography and trying to get my hands on iPhone 7 plus dual cam. Can anyone tell me how does this dual Camera work? Both have different f-stop and sensor size. Is there any guide which could help?

You can choose between the cameras with stock camera app but can get more control or see more settings you can control with third party apps.

An app called Focus caught my attention and I like it because it shows the two cameras as if you make a choice with a 35 mm camera. The app has a great interface, makes raw files and has a nice feature called focus peak that highlights what is in focus.

My description or advice is your camera course will help you know how to get the most of the plus but it does not exactly work like a traditional camera. The more I have and use it the more I consider the dual cameras a reason to get a 7 Plus. I was perfectly happy with 6S Plus but we handed phones down to kids. What seemed like an expensive exercise in getting to nice used phones to our kids ended up with mom and dad quite pleased with the latest phones.

I've got associates with the new Google flagship phone. While it has a super camera some time with both have me preferring the dual setup. I'm on an overseas trip right now and for first time ever I left a conventional camera home and has no regrets.

With 6S you'll have a few nice steps going to 7 Plus. The optical image stabilization and times 2. Better speaker, and a super fast responsive water resistant device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll