ring tones loud ?

mookie1028

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
s it me or are the ring tones on iphone 7 plus not loud enough compared to iphone 6s
with the iphone 6s i could be in the mall and still hear my ring tones but the 7 plus i can not, if you have some suggestions
or noe wher to get some LOUD RINGTONES let me now.

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
I converted some mp3 to m4r and on the old Android phone they were all loud, now some are still loud and some seem shofter than before. Stock ringtones seem to be about in the middle.

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Ringtones are loud when set to calls. But the same tone used for text or iMessage is lower....

That's exactly what I noticed happening, what is the method to this madness? Shouldn't all tones be of a standard volume especially when in the settings it has one slider for "ringer and alerts" and change with buttons settings and no individual settings for any. One volume but different results, crazy.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I noticed happening, what is the method to this madness? Shouldn't all tones be of a standard volume especially when in the settings it has one slider for "ringer and alerts" and change with buttons settings and no individual settings for any. One volume but different results, crazy.

As far as I know it's been like that for a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2