iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
So far my order page still says preparing for shipping but I do see a package on my security cameras, so who knows maybe I'll get lucky and it just shows up.

Nope no phone, just a package for my wife, dang i just wish the page would update and say ok its arriving at this time, it doesn't have to be tomorrow but i just would like to know so i don't have to keep checking lol.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Cancelled my 128 black order from Apple and picked up a silver in store. Had delivery of October 6-12

Congrats! I've been noticing store inventory popping up every night slightly after midnight (EST). Last night a ton of black 7 Plus's showed up and many were still available this morning. Hopefully this means Apple is catching up to demand.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
if i cancel my vzw preorder and buy at the apple store do i still get the $650 trade in? I have the boxes for trade in already

No. trade= buy & sell from same vendor (hence, trade).

Verizon is giving you $650 to buy from them.- your trade is with Verizon, not Apple. If you buy from Apple, not buying from VZW, thus no longer a trade, so no $$ from VZW.

I picked up in Apple Store today. Tech who worked w/ me said people have asked that all day: "keep telling them umm, NO".

zmenchhofer

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
No. Verizon is giving you $650 to buy from them.- your trade is with Verizon, not Apple. If you buy from Apple, not buying from VZW, thus no VZW trade.

I picked up in Apple Store today. Tech who worked w/ me said people have asked that all day: "keep telling them umm, NO".

Thank you ! I guess ill just sit an wait. . . :concern:

hopefully verizon pulls in my orders. . . currently 10/12 and 10/19 both silver 7plus, 256g and 128 gig respectfully.

rscott016

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So I pre-ordered mine (morning of 09/09) through Verizon (office acct), matte black 128gb. I have the order #, when I check the status, it still says PRE on the website link, but there is now a delivered by 10/05/2016 on the email.

Is there any other way to track an actual date or is the 10/05 date it? Anyone else on Verizon getting it sooner or have a better way to track it?

Thanks
Bob

I just got my tracking # tonight about 945p EST. 7 plus 256gb Black. Original delivery date was 9/28, I paid for overnight shipping and it will be delivered today (22nd). Phone left West Chester, PA early afternoon and is currently in Indianapolis and should be on its way to NC soon! Hopefully you have the same luck and at least get it a week or so early like I did. 🏻

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This! Me too. Ordered 256GB silver that has been junketing around for four days. UPS (who has the phone!) cannot figure out when it might arrive.

Reserved one for pickup tonight, because, this:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160921/a27b326e5c6ec2e7b3f68d67b8a90ae0.jpg

I luckily didn't pick up the Silver 128GB yesterday, and was able to reserve a Black 128GB earlier this morning. My decision now comes down to Black (today) vs Jet Black (continue waiting for deliver: 10/14-10/21).

TJ_MAN

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I just got my tracking # tonight about 945p EST. 7 plus 256gb Black. Original delivery date was 9/28, I paid for overnight shipping and it will be delivered today (22nd). Phone left West Chester, PA early afternoon and is currently in Indianapolis and should be on its way to NC soon! Hopefully you have the same luck and at least get it a week or so early like I did. 🏻

Same for me, only I didn't pay for shipping so it will be here Friday.

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
My phone is finally on a truck to be delivered today. It should've there by the time I get home at 4. I'll get it a whole day earlier than my 9/23 delivery date lol

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
So if Apple doesn't count weekend days today will be day four of Preparing for Shipment, fingers crossed that it changes today. I also have 10/04-10/10 as shipping date for matte black 128gb plus.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my black 128gb plus from T-Mobile on September 9th, checking my account online on the 10th says I ordered it on the 10th, that sucks.
Calls to T-Mobile and in-store visits have gotten me nowhere as far as finding out a shipping date.
I'm stuck in the world of "still processing your order",,,, very aggravated at this point.
Has anyone ordered a black 128gb plus from T-Mobile on the 10th and received it yet, or got tracking info at least ?

Cheers
Davyo

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Problems in Korea I guess.
8da6aec89e8220fb4f85ef6a8b584883.jpg