Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree593Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Has anyone else seen their shipping info on UPS?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    I wish!
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by cwilliams706 View Post
    I wish!
    Guess I'm alone on that one lol
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    744 Global Posts

Which carrier do you have?
    I have Verizon.
    iMore Intermediate

I was able to find mine, it's in Zhengzhou, China.
    RECON1 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by Zafla View Post
    Same
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zafla View Post
    Same
    I hope to share the experience with you two soon.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    830 Global Posts

Mine has been shipped and is in China as well. Says delivery on the 16th by end of day. Going to have to sign for it and leave the note on the door. Hopefully they won't mind putting it through my doggy door around back.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,957 Global Posts

It's Monday night here in Australia approximately 9:23pm. And my order still says processing items.
    iMore Intermediate

My order status has now changed. My iPhone 7 is now preparing to ship while my iPhone 7 plus which isn't set to arrive until September 28-30 has reverted back to processing. This makes more sense than what was showing yesterday, although I would have preferred to have more time with the plus to see if I can deal with the size.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread-imoreappimg_20160912_085151.jpg

These are the status explanations for AT&T. I know that a few of you have had your statuses revert back to an earlier phase, amongst your respective preorder methods. I'm still showing as Preparing For Shipment, despite having shipping quotes of 9/23-9/30 and 10/14-10/21.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    830 Global Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160912_085151.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	111392

These are the status explanations for AT&T. I know that a few of you have had your statuses revert back to an earlier phase, amongst your respective preorder methods. I'm still showing as Preparing For Shipment, despite having shipping quotes of 9/23-9/30 and 10/14-10/21.
    This is from AT&T though, could mean something different on the Apple site. I ordered mine from Apple and it has already been sent from China but I do not have a tracking number yet. I got delivery date of 9/16 for my watch and phone and so I would expect it to be given a tracking number in the coming days. I am not worried just stating that Apple and AT&T could be totally different. Same with other carriers.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jtshurtleff View Post
    This is from AT&T though, could mean something different on the Apple site. I ordered mine from Apple and it has already been sent from China but I do not have a tracking number yet. I got delivery date of 9/16 for my watch and phone and so I would expect it to be given a tracking number in the coming days. I am not worried just stating that Apple and AT&T could be totally different. Same with other carriers.
    That makes sense, I'm still curious how this will develop going forward.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Anyone also order an iPhone 7 Plus (Matte Black) through T-Mobile this weekend?

It appears will be getting our phones in November.

Anyone else?
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by True_RL View Post
    Anyone also order an iPhone 7 Plus (Matte Black) through T-Mobile this weekend?

It appears will be getting our phones in November.

Anyone else?
    A matte black? That doesn't seem right. Did you order when pre orders went live?
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by consequence7 View Post
    A matte black? That doesn't seem right. Did you order when pre orders went live?

Oh no, I did it this weekend. I know there is a T-Mobile thread, but it's pretty dead - so I figured I ask here. lol
    iMore Intermediate

So after being told by TWO different ATT reps via chat that they could override my upgrade, turns out they couldn't. After getting upset about being LIED to and threatening to leave, they sent me to the retention department who said they could override it for me and waive the $20 upgrade fee. I just have to come back Friday when the phone is actually for sale and they will place the order for me.

What an ordeal. All because I thought, "what's the harm in asking?" and then being lied to.
    iMore Intermediate

Oh no, I did it this weekend. I know there is a T-Mobile thread, but it's pretty dead - so I figured I ask here. lol
    That's odd since Apple's website lists 2-3 weeks for a 128 GB of that color.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by isuquinndog View Post
    So after being told by TWO different ATT reps via chat that they could override my upgrade, turns out they couldn't. After getting upset about being LIED to and threatening to leave, they sent me to the retention department who said they could override it for me and waive the $20 upgrade fee. I just have to come back Friday when the phone is actually for sale and they will place the order for me.

What an ordeal. All because I thought, "what's the harm in asking?" and then being lied to.
    Ouch! I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but at least they're trying to make it right.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

Yeah that what I was thinking too. It doesn't make sense.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

I've ordered it through T-Mobile, does that matter?
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

I preordered a 128 gb, Rose Gold, 7+ through Verizon. I also preordered an Apple 2 watch from Apple in Rose Gold aluminum with the dark blue and pink-edged woven sport strap. this will be my first Apple watch. Hoping I don't have skin irritation problems from it. I've had an iPhone 5, 6+, 6s+.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    830 Global Posts

I've ordered it through T-Mobile, does that matter?
    Yes, carriers get less stock than Apple themselves. Better usually to order directly from the source to get the phone earlier. I have never had good luck from the carrier sites but the 3 times I have preordered from Apple I got what I ordered on launch day by about 7pm.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

T-Mobile screwed me!!!!
    I am not a happy camper; I have pre-ordered every new iPhone since my first iPhone 2 all those years ago and I skipped the 6S last year. So this year I was all ready and wanted my phone on the 16th. So at 12:01 am on the 9th I was on my app ready to order, 12:01, 12:02, 12:03, 12:04, 12:05, 12:06, 12:07 and finally 12:08 am before the app goes live and I can order. Not sure why or if anyone else had this issue. So I put my jet Black iPhone 7 Plus (first time for a plus for me) 128 gig phone in my cart and go to check out and t says delivery is 09/30. I went back and tired a regular black and the same thing. Then I tried the jet back again and it was October deliver. So I said forget it I will get it from T-Mobile no problem and the jet Black is already out a few weeks but the regular black is the 16th. I am happy and place my order. As I hit the final button I get this odd little error in red on my screen. But I get my confirmation email with my signed agreement and my order number. I think itís all good. The next day I go on the T-Mobile website and try to check my order but it says it can take up to 48 hours to update. Seeing as how I just spent almost $1000 I want to know for sure if my order is good, not to mention I want my new iPhone ASAP. I do the on-line chat with T-Mobile and the agent assured me my order was good and to check back later to see if it updated. Sunday morning roles around and the 48 had passed so I go check my order status and it still shows nothing. So I go the on-line chat again. This time I am told my order was canceled because I didnít sign my user agreement. As he is telling me this I am looking at my signature on the signed agreement that they emailed me. I tell the agent this and he tells me in there system itís not. Well that made me very unhappy. Then he tells me there is not a thing he can do to help even though itís all T-Mobiles fault. I ended the chat and called and customer service rep who tells me the same thing and he tells me I have lost that place in line and basically too bad. I tell him I will send him the singed copy I have and he tells me it doesnít matter my place in line is gone. He also told me that no one in the whole world will get a jet Black until November and I sure had not heard anything like that. I had to re-order and got the back verse jet back because it was weeks sooner to get it. My expected ship date is not between 9/27 and 10/10. I did what I was supposed to and they screwed me over and could care less. Am I mad at T-Mobile absolutely, will I switch carriers no, why they are have their issues and T-Mobile has the great trade in program for the iPhone 7.
    iMore Intermediate

I would write a letter to the CEO. I did that for a previous issue that was messed up like this and someone emailed me back and took care of it. Not sure if they'll be able to get your spot back, but it's worth a try.
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast